Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4922&start_row=1

I owe Jah a lot

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/10/2012 6:28:50 PM

I have been holding an Iditation and I just think of everything I have been thru from the day I was born.I realised that Jah has always been there for I since I day one.I only see I childhood thru the little children I always see around,some of the dangers u would get yourself into because of ignorance but still Jah guides and protects.Of all I friends since childhood none of them has been blessed with both parents,some are motherless/fatherless caused either by death or divorce.It is only I who had dat blessing from Jah.From early primary school Jah blessed I with intelligence,I was always bright.So many things dat the most High Jah Rastafari had done for InI,even in time of tribulation when I think of some of those hard times and how Jah Jah saw I thru,I always get I faith stronger dat indeed after a storm must be a calm.After counting all those blessings,I find out dat not even diamonds nor gold nor silver can pay back the goodness of Haile Selassie.All I have to do is to praise His name Itinually.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/10/2012 7:06:23 PM

Yes I, lovefull post, Jah is always there. Guide and protect his people.

Indeed it is a blessing. Most High God Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 10/10/2012 7:19:32 PM

Yes I Brother Zion Mountain, Jah does so much for us. It is only right that we praise H.I.M. Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/10/2012 7:32:39 PM

Yes I,

Ises unto the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I for all of the Blessings I and I have.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/10/2012 10:59:33 PM

I and I must always remember that, no matter what tribulations we go through.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/12/2012 5:31:49 PM

Yes I,saying Jah Rastafari has deserted InI is ungratefullness

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/12/2012 10:23:11 PM

That is True. Haile Selassie I never deserts I and I, but will not force us to listen to HIM or accept his Guidance, and as Haile Selassie I say:

However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I