Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4919&start_row=1

Rastafari and Evil spirits (I want to learn)

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: apollo Sent: 10/7/2012 5:28:42 PM

Greetings in the name of The Most High
Jah RastafarI.

InI still young in a spiritual journey, i would like to know how Lion/Lioness chase Evil spirit example when some one have Evil Spirit inside.

Can Herb protect InI against Evil spirit?
What Rasta's view on Ghosts (Evil Spirit)

Much Love and Jah Light.

Selassie I.
Nazarite I.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/7/2012 5:57:20 PM

USE THE I MAN U EL PRAYER......

....AND JAH NAME: IF U DARE 2 PRONOUCE IT...... Q'damawi Haile Selassie

Messenger: KIDDIS-ABABA Sent: 10/14/2012 8:14:55 PM

Greetings... when in the midst of evil spirits the best way to get rid of them is to say "get thee hence behind me satan" ... chant a Psalms .. Psalms 1, 2, and 3 excersies demons out of your life.. read your Bible a chapter a day Gen 1 - Rev22 evil spirits have a harder time getting to those who are under the teachings of the MOST HIGH...

JAH BLESS

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/17/2012 12:33:10 AM

Yes INI chase the demons or the demons will chase INI, if the light not shining the darkness overwhelms but when light is shining the darkness recedes

so be joyful, let your love light shine, always forgiving and never giving into the temptations of works of darkness.

the devil will flee when we resist the darkness by standing up for TRUTH and whats right based upon that TRUTH

The more INI shines The Way of LIVITY and Truth of JAH Word the more the darkness and demons are chased away!
The more Irie we vibrate the more of creation we penetrate and cleanse and can heal the possessed sick and raise the dead
For this Irie vibration brings life, the power of JAH spirit is Mighty, breathing life in to form and matter.

Surround INI selves in this energy of JAh and let none bring INI a down from the Irie Heights of Zion, for up there all things follow including demons running away, INI na even have to chase them, fire just burns

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I