Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4904&start_row=31

Wanna learn about Emmanuel I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/1/2012 10:50:24 AM

Ark I said
Matthew, I didn't think that Ras Kanjas was disrespecting Selassie when he made the comment about Israel. I have also made the point before that I see Haile Selassie I as God because of the things He has said and done, and the role He has performed in this time. Selassie I Works show who He is. The point is that Haile Selassie I didn't abolish the plan for Israel, and Haile Selassie I is doing the works of God, so I and I recognize HIM as God.

------
Selassie I says to his people

And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.
-----

This doesnt change the plan for Israel but it makes it clear that Israel is a people and not a Race of people. Selassie also says people are precisely the same regardless of Colour or race.

I took Kanjas post as meaning if Selassie I teachings didnt agree with his own then he would deny HIM.(If I am wrong Kanjas, I apologise.) Same way I see many Ras picking and choosing which words of the I Majesty apply to them. In this trod we cant be partial it must be all or nothing. I have a lot to learn but what I am certain of is Haile Selassie I is God and we who follow HIM must follow all his ways without question or partiality.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/1/2012 11:45:59 AM

Yes Matthew, but which one of us follow all of Haile Selassie I ways?

The I could find many quotes of Haile Selassie I that would describe many things the I doesn't follow yourself. We all have much to improve, we are not even close to the Heights of Haile Selassie I.

Even though I said that people who were not the genetic lineage of Israel could become an Israelite, I think there is a good possibility that the 144,000 mentioned in the scriptures would only be those of the genetic lineage of Israel. Time will tell.

Living for the Most High Haile Selassie I is the thing I and I should Trod towards. Time will tell about everything else.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/1/2012 12:07:41 PM

Yes I
I think its about awarness once certain things become revealled to a one. Then it becomes a Ras duty to implement the changes that RasTafarI requires, denial and ignorance are no excuse. Once InI are aware of a particular teaching or commandment then InI become accountable for it. Like the I said in the other reasoning ones can help ones towards Selassie I but ultimately the Rasponsibillity lies with the individual.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Prophet Abraham Sent: 10/1/2012 4:27:12 PM

MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

BLESSED LOVE MY LORD AND EMPRESS, PRINCE AND PRINCESS.
HEART OF JAH EVERLASTING LOVE. NOT WHAT THE WORLD GIVETH BUT WHAT THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH GIVETH UNTO THE WORLD, PEACE AND LOVE, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

BLESSED LOVE HON. ZION MOUNTAIN.
ABOUT THE MOTHER OF KING EMMANUEL:
"While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in Zion, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother." MATTHEW 12 TO BE READ.
GOD MOTHER IS GODDESS, THAT SAME HON. EMPRESS SARAH, THAT SAME QUEEN OMEGA I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. MAN AND WOMAN ARE ONE AS JAH IS ONE. KING EMMANUEL TEACHING IS THAT SAME TEACHING OF THE FATHER OF OLD. THE PROPHET, PRIEST AND KING I&I TRIUNE GODHEAD IS ONE, I&I HOLY TRINITY WHO NEVER DISAGREE. WHEN BLACK MARCUS SPEAKS, THE HON. KING EMMANUEL SPEAKS. WHEN KING EMMANUEL SPEAKS H.I.M. HAILE SELASSIE I SPEAKS. WHEN H.I.M. THE FATHER OF CREATION SPEAKS, THE PROPHET SPEAKS. AND WHEN JAH SPEAKS, HIS CHILDREN SPEAKS IN HIM. THERE IS NO DIVISION IN GOD. I&I IS THE TRUE GOD AND GODDESS OF THE EARTH. KING EMMANUEL COME WITH MOSES LAW, PROPHETS WORDS AND JES-US COMMANDMENTS, "ON LOVE HANGS ALL LAWS AND PROPHETS COMMANDMENTS" SAITH THE LIVING GOD JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI. "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of Zion: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of Zion.
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of Zion." MATTHEW 5 TO BE READ AND CONTINUED. MY LORD, HOPE THIS WAS USEFUL IN SEEING MORE OF THE MAN GLORY. ALSO HON., ONE CANNOT DIVIDE THE FATHER AND THE SON, AND THE HOLY ONE, JAH IS ONE (JOHN 10 TO BE READ). LOVE, LOVE.

BLESSED LOVE HON. BHANG. GIVE THANKS FOR THE HUMBLE HEART MY LORD AND MAJESTY, WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR LET HIM HEAR THE WORD RIGHT, JAH WORD OF LIFE, JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI.

HEART OF LOVE HON. RAS KANJAS
EMMANUEL IS NOT DEAD, KING EMMANUEL IS LIFE MANIFEST, GOD MANIFEST IN I. GOD DO NOT REPRESENT ANYONE, GOD WAS AND IS AND EVER WILL BE THE THE MOST HIGH, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THE KING OF ZION IN ALL HIS MAJESTY AND HOLY DOMINION, SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. JAH IS NOT A POPE. POPE IS SATAN X WORLD, JAH RULE IS NOT A BLACK VERSION OF CATHOLICISM JUST LIKE BLACK SUPREMACY IS NOT A BLACK VERSION OF WHITE SUPREMACY. JAH RULE IS THE KINGDOM OF ZION, HOLY THEOCRACY OF THE FATHER IN RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SALVATION, A HOLY ORDER OF LIFE EVERLASTING WITHOUT END. BLACK SUPREMACY IS JAH MANIFEST IN LIFE. JAH IS NOT "REPLACED" BY ANYONE AT ANY TIME. JAH LIVETH, RULETH AND REIGNETH IN THE HEARTS OF ALL FLESH FROM THAT TIME TO THIS TIME AND FOR EVER MY LORD. IT IS TRUE WHAT THE HON. PROPHET MATTHEW DID SHOW THE I, ALL PRIEST ARE EMMANUEL, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GOD OR GODDESS. EVERY GOD OR GODDESS IS PROPHET, PRIEST AND KING, PROPHETESS, PRIESTESS AND QUEEN. THE MAN SAY WE MUST NOT LOOK OUT OF I&I SELVES TO SEE GOD, BUT INTO OUR SELF OF SELVES, THE LIVING GOD OF ZION, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. THE I IS VERY QUICK IN YOUR JUDGMENT TOWARD SUCH ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS CHURCH OF SALVATION. IT SEEMS THE I DO NOT HAVE THE CULTURE AND THE DISCIPLINE IT TAKES TO BE IN SUCH ORDER OF THE BLACK CHRIST, SO THE I TRIES TO FIND FLAWS AND GUILT AND SIN WITHIN SUCH ORDER OF GOD. LET I MAN MAKE ONE THING CLEAR - TRUE BOBO SHANTI DO NOT CARRY MISUNDERSTANDING NOR SIN, TRUE BOBO SHANTI IS JAH INCARNATE (IN FLESH). WHAT I MAN IS TRYING TO SHOW THE I IS, WHEN THE I ALL THE TIME TRIES TO PULL DOWN THE CONGRESS WORKS, THE IS FIGHTING GOD HIMSELF AND GOD CHILDREN. KING EMMANUEL HAS NOT "LEFT" THE CONGRESS, KING EMMANUEL IS THE CHURCH AND THE CONGRESS IN I&I. SO I ASK THE I MY BELOVED BRETHREN, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO TURN RIGHTEOUSNESS INTO SIN, AND ORDER OF SALVATION INTO THE ORDER OF DEATH. MARK THE PERFECT MAN, FOR THE END OF THAT MAN IS PEACE, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. AS I MAN HAVE TRIED TO SHOW BEFORE I MAN WILL SAY IT AGAIN: MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN "INSPIRED" TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN KIND OF "BOBO" DOCTRINE, THESE ARE THE FALSE PROPHETS AND PRIESTS. TO FIGHT THE CONGRESS IS TO FIGHT THE LORDS LOVED ONES, HIS DISCIPLES AND HIS CHOSEN. THE E.A.B.I.C.C.S. IS THE CHURCH, CONGRESS, STATE AND KINGDOM OF OUR FATHER AS HE HAS MAINTAINED IT UNTO THIS DAY. AND LET I MAN MAKE SOME THING CLEAR. "SIZZLA" OR PROPHET MIGUEL IS NOT A HIGH PRIEST, THAT IS KING EMMANUEL. PROPHET MIGUEL IS NOT A PRIEST. HE IS A PROPHET, AND HE COULD NOT DO THE THINGS HE DO AND BE A PRIEST AT THE SAME TIME. OFTEN TIMES TO DAY PEOPLE WILL LOVE TO CITE (AND SIGHT) SIZZLA AND BOB MARLEY, BUT WHERE DID THEIR KNOWLEDGE ORIGINATE? IN THE BOSOM OF ABRAHAM I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. I MAN HOPE AND PRAY THAT I MAN WILL SEE THE DAY WHEN ALL JAH CHILDREN WILL TURN AWAY FROM AND STOP GLORIFY ALL KINDS OF SLACKNESS SONG, BADNESS SONG, GUN SONG, WICKEDNESS SONG, GANGSTER SONG, VIOLENCE SONG, CUSS WORD SONG AND TURN TO THE TRUE ONE SONG: REDEMPTION NYAHBINGHI 1-2 ORDER ON THE WALLS OF BABYLON, THUNDER BRIMSTONE AND LIGHTENING ON ALL WICKED SPIRIT, THE MAN SAY A ONE HOUR JUDGEMENT! KING EMMANUEL SAY BIBLE AND HYMN BOOK WAY. BIBLE AND HYMN BOOK WAY. NOTICE BRETHREN THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A REGGAE SONG IN THE MAN BLACK SUPREMACY HYMN BOOK WHICH JAH COMPILE FOR I&I TO MEET I&I SALVATION. GLORY BE TO JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI. LOVE MY BRETHREN, WHOLE A THE LOVE RASTAFARI BRING, NEVER FIGHT AGAINST FLESH. EPHESIANS 6. ALSO THE I CANNOT DIVIDE THE MAN IN DIFFERENT WAYS OF ACTION. JAH IS NOT "LOVE" IN ONE INCARNATION AND "JUDGEMENT" IN ANOTHER. JAH IS ONE, JAH LOVE AND JUDGEMENT IS ONE. IT IS NOT THE I ROLE TO JUDGE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME, THAT IS JUST VAIN SIN MY LORD. (MATTHEW 7 TO BE READ). I PRAY THESE REASONINGS WILL MEET THE I IN A GODLY LIGHT MY LORD.

YES ALL HONORABLE BRETHREN AND SISTREN.
KING EMMANUEL COME WITH LOVE. HE IS LOVE SO LET US ALL LOVE SAITH THE MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. THE MAN IS THE UNIVERSAL KING OF THE RASSES, KING OF THE MASSES. HIM ONLY COME WITH PEACE AND LOVE, AND TRUTHS AND RIGHTS. THROUGH THE BIBLE AND THE HUMAN RIGHTS WHICH THE FATHER OF CREATION DID WRITE. THEREFORE KING EMMANUEL BY U.N. STAFF WAS CALLED THE "CHAMPION OF HUMAN RIGHTS". KING EMMANUEL IS SPOTLESS, WITHOUT SIN, WITHOUT BLEMISH, ACCEPTABLE TO HIS FATHER AS HIS SON AS THEY ARE ONE. ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS KING EMMANUEL RECIEVED SUCH AUTHORITY EVEN FROM THE WICKED. IN 1948(1949) KING EMMANUEL PAYED A ROYAL VISIT TO THE BRIGADIER GENERAL OF THE ARMY OF JAMAICA. THE BRIGADIER GENERAL RAN AWAY AND LEFT THE KING IN HIS OFFICE. ACCORDING TO ARMY PROTOCOL, THE BRIGADIER GENERAL CANNOT LEAVE ANY ONE IN HIS OFFICE, FOR THE PERSON REMAINING WILL BECOME THE HEAD OF THE ARMY. ALSO WHEN QUEEN ELIZABETH II VISITED JAMAICA/EGYPT IN 1966 SHE RECIEVED THE ROYAL EMBLEMS OF THE RED BLACK AND GREEN AND THE RED GOLD AND GREEN, AND SHE BOWED HER HEAD TO THEM AND LATER DECLARED OFFICIALLY THAT THERE WAS ONE INDIVIDUAL MAN IN THE COUNTRY WHICH NO ONE MUST MOLEST, FOR IN TIMES TO COME HE SHALL BE LORD OVER HER LAWS. HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. ALSO THE RT. HON. PROPHET MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY PROPHESIED AND SHOWED THE PEOPLE, LOOK 10 MILES FROM THE BLOODY CITY, TO THE EAST SIDE OF WAREIKA HILL, FOR THEIR WILL BE OUR LEADER. AS PROPHECY FULFILL MT. TEMAN HILLS ALSO KNOWN AS BOBO HILL OR THE LORDS HOLY HILL IS FOUND IN TEN MILES BULL BAY, AND ONE MAN IS LEADER THERE, MOST I KING EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. ALSO IN THE 1980'S WHEN HON. PRINCE DAWIT SELASSIE MEET KING EMMANUEL, THE PRINCE GAVE THE ROYAL TITLE "EMPEROR EMMANUEL" BECAUSE OF THE STRIKING ONENESS WITH HIS GRANDFATHER IN COUNTENANCE AND SPIRIT. HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

THE MAN SAY FREEDOM, REDEMPTION INTERNATIONAL REPATRATION NOW AND NOW IS A MUST! THE MAN SAY 7, 9 OR IF NECCESARY 13 MILES OF HIGH WATER SHIPS, BLACK STARLINERS, IS TO COME INNA THE HARBOUR TO SET THE CHILDREN FREE NOW!
KING EMMANUEL SAY KEEP THE SABBATH DAY HOLY, FOR AS THE FATHER IS HOLY SO SHALL I&I BE HOLY IN ONENESS. EXODUS 20 AND 31, I&I GOLDEN SABBATHICAL LESSON, TO BE READ EVERY SABBATH DAY. KEEP THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, PROPHETS WORDS AND JES-US COMMANDMENTS, AND ALSO THE HUMAN RIGHTS CHARTER TO BE FOLLOWED. THIS IS A SALVATION ORDER TO SAVE AND REDEEM ALL OF JAH CHILDREN INTERNATIONALLY, UNIVERSALLY, SO I&I THE ROYAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS KEEP ON PRESSING ALONG IN JAH OWN WAY. ALL THESE WORKS JAH DID FOR I&I TO STEP UP AND STEP AWAY FROM THE SINKING SAND, TO STAND ON THE SOLID ROCK OF OUR SALVATION. I MAN DO GIVE THANKS FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL SAVIOR, SUCH A HOLY CREATOR MAKER WHO CREATED I&I IN HIS IMAGE TO BE ONE MAN AND WOMAN OF RIGHT IN OUR SELF OF SELVES, KING EMMANUEL 7TH ADONI I JAH RASTAFARI.

HEART OF LOVE AND PEACE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE, MAY THE I THEM FOLLOW THE 'R' MAN FOR THAT MAN IS RIGHTEOUSNESS, THAT MAN IS FOR EVER RIGHT, THAT MAN IS RASTAFARI, SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

YOU CAN HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH NEGUS
YOU CAN TELL HIM ALL ABOUT YOUR TROUBLE
DADA WILL LISTEN WHEN YOU CRY
AND HE WILL ANSWER BY AND BY
SO WHEN YOU FEEL A LITTLE FIRE IS BURNING
THEN YOU KNOW LITTLE JUDGMENT COMING
YOU CAN HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH NEGUS MAKE THINGS RIGHT
ALL RIGHT

SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. THUNDERABLE GOD JAH RASTAFARI SELAH KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

LOVE LOVE TO ONE AND ALL.

I AM
HON. PROPHET ABRAHAM
E.A.B.I.C.C.S.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/1/2012 5:36:52 PM

Thanks be to the Living I AM Jah Rastafari. HON. PROPHET ABRAHAM So is there a difference between Bobo and Nyah except the wearing of turban and robe.Can one apply Bobo tenets while trodding Nyahbingi or vice vesa?Is it a must to be always in turban and robe?Is it proper for a Nyahbingi man at the Bobo congregation to uncover his locks or is the turban the only dress recommended to cover one's head?What are the Bobo guidelines?I man humbly ask for more teachings mi bredrin.I dont have problem to trod Bobo as I dont have problem with Nyahbingi.Iman sight Bobo and Nyahbingi as one trod,what I want to know if one can trod both.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/2/2012 11:26:36 AM

Prophet Abraham,

Before you refer to me as Hon. Ras Kanjas, I want you first to be consistent and refer to your fellow brethren Kalonji as Honourable Sizzla Kalonji, or else I won't accept the title Honourable from your mouth because of the insincerity in your words, seen?
We all know that to refer to our fellow Rastafarians with their birth names or Babylonian names is very disrespectful and derogatory,
so I wonder why you refer to Priest Sizzla Kalonji by his Babylonian name, a derogatory name after all, yet you are fully aware that his Rastafarian name is Sizzla Kalonji...you must be pulling him down so bad, right?

So why do you accuse others of pulling the congress down, yet you are busy pulling down Sizzla Kalonji and Reggae.....seems that you see the little stone in my yard but fail to see the big rock in your own bedroom, hypocrite!

Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of the Congress, there has not risen one greater than Sizzla Kalonji,
so he is the High Priest whether or not you want to admit it, seen?

And one of the reasons why you do not want to crown Emmanuel-I in flesh, is because you are afraid of Him when He takes new flesh again in order to come and rid the Congress of all corruption, like He predicted, seen?
And one of the reasons why you pull down Sizzla Kalonji, is because you dread his lyrics, for he speaks the truth, hard truths that you do not like, seen?

When I examine your posts, it's funny how you quote from Emmanuel-I when you want to strengthen the point you are making, but turn a deaf ear when He speaks of the things that you do not like to hear about...why the inconsistency?!?!?!
For instance, Emmanuel-I predicts how the Congress would become corrupt after the death of His old flesh when Peter(the priests) would take over the Congress, and I even made mention of it in one of my reasonings on this thread but you didn't still like it, seen?

Concerning the Congress, Emmanuel-I taught us in a parable about the King's Son who was getting married, seen?

You also agreed with Matthew that every priest crowned is Emmanuel-I, but now you contradict yourself by denying that Sizzla Kalonji of Judgement Yard is a High Priest citing that only Emmanuel-I is the High Priest...why the confusion?!?!?!

It's just that you tend to use many words but with little meaning when you respond to my questions, but my question still remains unanswered particularly by you because I directed it to you since you are one of the members of the Congress,
and the question is why have not you crowned Emmanuel-I in flesh after 1994?
Not to replace God, but to let Him take on new flesh in order to accomplish this long awaited repatriation of the blacks to their Africa!

Seen?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/2/2012 12:00:06 PM

Matthew,

You have only seen one funny thing about you and me, the other funny thing is that whenever you have disagreed with me you have always talked about ego, ego, ego, seen?
You have said very little, if any, about the topic of interest, instead you have expressed your own feelings about me; and that is funny, seen?

And how can you apologize for something that you have not done?
How can you make an apology without first admitting that you are wrong?
I am talking about the reasoning you made in which you said, "If I am wrong Kanjas, I apologize" ..........
...an apology can only be accepted if one first admits that they are wrong, and then apolologize!

Seen?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/2/2012 12:23:43 PM

Ark I,

Yes, it is better not to judge than to judge wrongly!

Part of the reason why I showed some disrespect to the ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS is because the members thereof have openly slammed Reggae and its inspired musicians saying it is Satanism just because Emmanuel-I said the beat was too fast, seen?
I have listened to Reggae, and have felt the vibes thereof, and have seen that it is good; so when someone comes to tell me otherwise and say it is Satanism, then I begin to think that they are Satan themself talking to me, because only Satan speaks against something that is good, seen?

And yes, there is scriptural evidence that a person who is not of the lineage of Israel can become part of Israel, but in Revelation it is clearly written that the 144 000 saints would be comprised of the blacks only, and the rest of the good people will find their rightful place in the countless multitude, seen?

give thanks for the teachings of King Selassie-I for the Judges that you posted, I had never read them before! Always post more teachings of Selassie-I whenever necessary to do so!

Bless..

Messenger: Prophet Abraham Sent: 10/2/2012 1:59:57 PM

BLESSED LOVE MY LORD AND EMPRESS

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good:
for his JAH endureth for ever.
O give thanks unto the God of gods:
for JAH mercy endureth for ever.
O give thanks to the Lord of lords:
for JAH mercy endureth for ever.

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

BLESSED LOVE MY LORD HON. ZION MOUNTAIN
GIVE THANKS FOR THE UPFULL WORD SOUND BRETHREN. MEANS MUCH, THERE IS SO MUCH TALK TALK IN THIS INTERNET-INTERNET.
YES MY LORD THERE IS A DIFFERENCE, STILL THE FATHER SAY I&I IS ONE. BOBOSHANTI IS THE ORDER OF KING EMMANUEL THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH, THE PROPHET PRIEST AND KING, ANCIENT NYAHBINGHI MELCHEZIDEK ORDER. TO WHAT I MAN KNOW NYAHBINGHI ONLY SIGHT AND HAIL UP HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY HAILE SELASSIE I, AND NOT MOST RT. HON. KING EMMANUEL. TURBAN AND ROBE IS JUST A NATURAL "OUTER" PART OF THE 'R' CULTURE. TO BE A ROYAL ETHIOPIAN CONGRESS, ONE IS WORKING FOR AND BEING ONE WITH THE HOLY TRINITY OF PROPHET PRIEST AND KING, MARCUS I EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. ONE HAS TO BE CROWNED OFFICIALLY BY E.A.B.I.C. PRIESTHOOD TO ENTER SUCH ORDER OF CHRIST, SO TO WHAT I MAN KNOW ONE CANNOT BE ROYAL CONGRESS AND MEMBER OF THE NYAHBINGHI ORDER SAME TIME. I&I DO NOT FLASH LOCKS. BOBO GUIDELINES IS WHAT I MAN WROTE IN LAST POST: MOSES LAW, PROPHETS WORD, JES-US COMMANDMENTS AND HUMAN RIGHTS. AS WELL AS A CLEAN HANDS AND PURE HEART. IT IS TRUE THAT THERE SHOULD BE NO DIVISION BETWEEN TRUE RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY BRETHREN AND SISTREN, STILL, SOME ONES DO NOT LOVE KING EMMANUEL, THEY CANNOT BE HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND NOT E.A.B.I.C. MY LORD.
GIVE THANKS FOR ALL HONORABLE BROTHERS AND SISTERS RISING IN THEIR SELF OF SELVES, WHAT A GREAT TIME OF REVELATION, SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. ALL LOVE AND HONOUR MY LORD.

I LOVE THAT MAN FROM ZION I
FOR HE HAS BEEN SO VERY GOOD TO I
HE HAS TAKEN ALL MY SIN
AND LET THE HOLY ONE COME IN
I LOVE THAT MAN, THAT MAN FROM ZION I

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI I GOD JAH RASTAFARI

RAS KANJAS:
FIRST AND FOREMOST I MAN WOULD LIKE TO SAY JAH IS LOVE MY LORD. LOVE THE MOST HIGH AND THE I BRETHREN AND THE I WILL SEE THE WHOLE FULNESS.

IF THE I ASK TO NOT BE CALLED HON., IT IS OKAY WITH I. I MAN IS NOT HERE FOR ARGUMENT. RASTAFARI NEVER ARGUE, I&I REASON. THE MAN SEE COME MAKE WE REASON, LET US WALK AND TALK AND WASH EACH OTHERS FEET, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

IMAN RESPECT THAT THE I IS AGAINST THE WORD SOUND THAT I MAN COME WITH, AND IT IS THE I OWN DECISION TO JUDGE THE BLACK CONGRESS AS "CORRUPT". THAT IS THE I BUSINESS, I&I THE E.A.B.I.C.C.S. WILL KEEP ON AGITATING AND WORKING DAY AND NIGHT FOR THE DELIVERANCE OF JAH PEOPLE, WHETHER BY LIGHTENING THUNDER BRIMSTONE AND FIRE, OR BY MAN HAND. JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI.
I&I DO NOT DEAL WITH ANY "RASTAFARIAN" OR "RASTAFARIANISM" I&I IS THE LIVING RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. MIGUEL IS MICHAEL, THAT IS "WHO IS LIKE JAH?" THAT IS THE NAME OF AN ANGEL MY LORD, PLEASE DO NOT ERASE I&I ANCIENT CULTURE OF GOD AND GODDESS, ANGEL AND ANGELESS. "SIZZLA KALONJI" IS HIS STAGE NAME, NOT HIS CONGRESS NAME GIVEN BY THE FATHER. HON. PROPHET MIGUEL IS NOT A "HIGH PRIEST" AND TO WHAT I MAN KNOW HE WOULD NEVER CALL HIMSELF THAT. THE HIGH PRIEST IS GOD MANIFEST, THE PRIEST OVER PRIESTS, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS. IT IS TRUE THAT EMMANUEL IS IN I&I, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT ALL PEOPLE WILL MANIFEST HIS SPOTLESS GODLINESS, AND I SEE MAN.Y DO NOT. ALSO PEOPLE CALLING THEMSELVES "JAH" OR "RAS". THE NAME OR TITLE IS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE THE MANIFESTATION OF THE ALMIGHTY IN FLESH. AS I MAN DID SHOW THE I I MAN NEVER COME WITH PARTIALITY OR FIGHT AGAINST THE HON. BRETHREN. I MAN FIGHT EVIL PRINCIPALITITES IN HIGH AND LOW PLACES, JAH SPEAKS UNIVERSAL, NOT AGAINST FLESH. I MAN IS NOT PULLING ANYONE DOWN, I MAN TRY TO HELP THE WHOLE WORLD OF PEOPLE UP TO THE ORDER OF SALVATION.
MAYBE HON. PROPHET MIGUEL IS THE MOST WELL KNOWN PROPHET OF THE CONGRESS, ON THE REGGAE ARENA. BUT THAT SURELY DOES NOT MAKE HIM BETTER OR "GREATER" THAN ALL THE ROYAL FAMILY OF PRINCE, PRINCESS, PROHETS, PROPHETESS, PRIESTS, PRIESTESS, LORDS AND EMPRESS.. JAH IS NOT PARTIAL, WE ARE ALL ONE.
THE I IS SAYING I MAN DO NOT WANT TO CROWN KING EMMANUEL????? I WONDER HOW THE COULD EVER REACH THAT CONCLUSION. CROWN THE LORD WITH MANY CROWNS, THE LAMB UPON HIS THRONE! SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. THE I SEEMS LOST IN X-IANITY CONFUSION, POPE-ISM, THAT WE SHOULD NOW CROWN A NEW KING EMMANUEL? DO THE I ALSO WANT A NEW MARCUS CROWNED AND A NEW EMPEROR SELASSIE I? MY LORD, VERILY I SAY I&I IS ALREADY HERE, LIVING IN THE FLESH, CROWNED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF THE LIVING. THE I IS STILL TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER "EMMANUEL" THAN THE FOUNDER, LEADER, PRESIDENT GOD AND KING OF I&I THE ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS.
I AM READY TO HERE WHEN KING EMMANUEL HAVE SPOKEN AGAINST I MAN, AND I MAN WILL HEARKEN AND TRY TO CHANGE TO THE BETTER, BUT I SURELY HAVE NOT SEEN THE I COME WITH ANY FULNESS ABOUT THE MAN.
I MAN HAVE SHOWED THE I ALREADY, KING EMMANUEL DID NOT FORM THE CONGRESS TO LET IT BE CORRUPTED, HE FORMED IT TO PREVAIL FOR EVER AND EVER. SO THE I INDIVIDUAL AND PERSONAL INTERPRETATION OF SCRIPTURE MIGHT BE GOOD FOR THE I, BUT IT IS NOT WHAT THE FATHER TEACHED I&I.
THE I IS TALKING ABOUT THE PARABLE OF THE MARRIAGE OF THE KINGS SON? THAT IS ABOUT I&I THE CONGRESS, THE POOR AND HAVE NOTS UNIVERSALLY WAS ACCEPTED BY THE FATHER, NOT THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES AND "MIGHTY MEN" OF THE X WORLD MY LORD. AGAIN THE I JUST INTERPRETATING SCRIPTURE IN THE I OWN WAY, AND NATURALLY THE I IS FREE. THE MAN SAY FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF MOVEMENTS, BUT EVERY SOUL WILL MEET HIS OR HER NATURAL JUDGEMENT MY LORD.
HAVE THE I EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT MAYBE IN MY "MANY WORDS" THERE MIGHT BE SOME FULNESS WHICH THE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND? THE I IS ALWAYS THERE TO JUDGE OTHERS AS HYPOCRITS, AND NOW EVEN SATAN. KEEP COOL MY BRETHREN.
THE I AWAITS A "NEW" SAVIOUR, BUT LET I MAN TELL THE I THIS, BEHOLD, THE KINGDOM OF ZION HAS COME, JAH RULETH AND REIGNETH CONTINUALLY WITHOUT EXCEPTION, WITHOUT END, EVERLIVING DAYS, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.
AND LET I MAN MAKE IT CLEARER, IT SEEMS THE I HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD (OR ACCEPTED) THIS TRUTH: KING EMMANUEL NEVER ACCEPT REGGAE. THE MAN SAY IT IS SLAVERY MUSIC, IT IS DEAD MUSIC, IT IS X WORLD, IT IS SATAN. END OF STORY. I MAN THINK IT MIGHT BE "OKAY" FOR THE I TO LOVE REGGAE, BUT DO NOT SAY THAT KING EMMANUEL IS A REGGAE FAN. KING EMMANUEL SAY "NYAHBINGHI IS THE ONLY MUSIC JAH ROCK TO", MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. THAT THE BEAT IS TOO FAST IS JUST ONE REASON OF THE FATHER, THE MAN NEVER GLORIFY FOR REGGAE REGGAE. THE I MISUNDERSTANDING IS THAT I&I HATE ON THE INDIVIDUAL REGGAE SINGERS AND DJ'S. NO WE DO NOT, BUT THE MAN SAY THEY MUST ALL STEP OFF THE SINKING SAND AND COME INTO THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION, THAT IS CLEAN LIVITY, BOBOSHANTI LIVITY, NYAHBINGHI 1-2 ORDER LIVITY.
IT PUZZLES I MAN HOW THE I CAN BE SO STUBBORN, SELDOM HAVE I HEARD OF SUCH STUBBORNNESS MY LORD. STILL I SEND ALL HEART OF LOVE AND PEACE, AND I MAN PRAY FOR THE I LIKEWISE. JAH IS WONDERFUL, JAH IS THE POWERFULL REDEEMER, JAH IS THE GREATEST MAN IN HIS MERCIFUL KINDNESS, SO GIVE THANKS AND PRAISES UNTO THE GOD OF ZION MORE AND MORE, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH SAITH THE MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. I PRAY FOR MEEKNESS AND HUMBLENESS.

TO BE HONEST, STILL I THINK ONES AND ONES COULD NEED MORE DISCIPLINE AND TO SPEAK OR WRITE MORE ROYAL AND OFFICIAL, ALWAYS, BUT REALLY MUCH IN A PUBLIC SPACE LIKE THIS. FREEDOM OF SPEECH YES, BUT I&I HAVE TO BE WISE WHAT I&I IS UTTERING. TO MANY CUSS WORD AND ACCUSATIONS AND BAD VIBES. MAN OF RIGHT IS GOD IN FLESH AT ALL TIMES. I MAN IS JUST SAYING BECAUSE I WAS MEDITATING A LONG TIME IF I SHOULD USE TIME TO GO AND REASON IN HERE, AND I ONLY WROTE IN HERE IN HOPE THAT SOME ONES AND ONES WOULD LISTEN HUMBLY AND RECIEVE THE FULNESS OF THE FATHER LIKE A LITTLE ONE. AS I MAN HAVE STATED BEFORE, I MAN HAD TO CHANGE WHAT I THOUGHT WAS "ME" BUT IS WAS VANITY BEFORE ENTERING THE BLACK CONGRESS. FOR EXAMPLE THE WHOLE REGGAE THING. WHEN I MAN WAS YOUNGER I MAN LISTEN TO A LOT OF REGGAE, BUT WHEN MEETING THE MAN IN FLESH AND SEEING AND REASONING WITH THE LIVING GOD I MAN COULD NOT GO ON IN SUCH KIND OF WORLDLY ORDER. REMEMBER IT IS A CHURCH. IT TAKES SACRIFICE ON DIFFERENT LEVELS TO BE ONE WITH THE FATHER, TO STAND IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD, EVEN AS THE MAN SAY, IF ONES CANNOT LEAVE THEIR CARETAKERS, THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE AS HIS ROYAL CHILDREN. SO WHAT ABOUT THE SMALL THINGS AS GARMENTS, WAY OF SPEAKING AND MUSIC AND SO ON? JAH SAY BE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY, JOHN MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

PEACE AND LOVE TO ONE AND ALL. WARM HEART OF LOVE. NOT WHAT THE WORLD GIVETH, BUT WHAT THE BLACK JES-US GIVETH UNTO US ALL, LOVE AND SALVATION FOR EVER AND EVER, SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

I AM
HON. PROPHET ABRAHAM

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/2/2012 4:10:35 PM

Hon.Prophet Abraham InI give thanks for the knowledge my Lord.Iman have been searching this kind of wisdom for a long time ago.I have never met a Bobo simply because there is no Bobo Order here in Zimbabwe and like the I said in the I's last post,I dont have problem trodding Bobo Iman still have some more questions my Lord.The I said the Nyahbinghi only hail H.I.M not king Immanuel I,but the Nyahbinghi hail the Black Jesus Christ/Immanuel I Selassie I,and I heard the I talking of oneness dat means there is no difference,those dat hail H.I.M are also hailing king Immanuel I because the Father and the Son are one,isn't it?Correct the I if the I is wrong.As for flashing locks Iman is aware of dat one because dats the priestly order. Wat about reggae,so is it wrong to listen to reggae?But reggae muzik made InI.InI knew Rastafari and even king Immanuel thru reggae and now most of these artists are Bobo. Actually Iman need the whole day to jot each and every question down and I would appricilove if the I could share more of even the unasked questions.BLESSED

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I