Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=489&start_row=1

From Creation

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/15/2004 11:38:10 AM

How many times I hear sistren and brethren claim to become rasta. Don't dey know Jah create us ONE time, we rasta from creation?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 11/15/2004 11:58:13 AM

seen
from beginning to today.

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 11/15/2004 2:35:05 PM

A true man. It is only for the I to realize.
Jah RastaFarI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/15/2004 9:26:28 PM

Jah created I and I in Jah image from the beginning, but there is a time when people choose to Live as Jah created I and I.

It has been so many centuries since people moved away from Jah, that people forget that Jah ways are natural, just as they forget that DreadLocks are natural. People don't believe that I and I locks grow dread naturally and people don't believe that I and I can naturally live in Jah ways.

So that is why people see it as becoming, because they don't remember that it has always been there.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: RasEmpressGong Sent: 11/16/2004 1:08:13 AM

Tru Words dem cuz InI personally felt I change happening gradually...InI felt the truth appearing before I eyes and saw the world for what it was..evil babylon system...InI knew Rastafari would be I Life forever...InI rejoice in that everyday.. its amazing how circumstances Idren find Iselves in change I lives almost instantly...InI sometimes wonder how InI survived before?

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I