Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4875&start_row=11

Is it Ilafull to nyam milk

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah man Sent: 9/6/2012 1:27:32 AM

blessed love 1 and all, why human need milk fom animal?GOD is perfect. human milk IS FO HUMAN and animal milk IS FO ANIMAL that is blance!!!! and when it's blance it's godly .rastafari

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/6/2012 1:33:54 AM

women can give her breast milk to man? I thought woman only made milk when she was pregnant is this a lie?

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 9/7/2012 4:51:06 PM

RastafarI is bout Revelation. Is not bout what u nyam. U r what u eat. I am made of earth. What u say is most important. Bless I. Bless I and I. I used to drink, I had all problems associated to alchohal. I had read through the Bible many scripture to rationalize wine drinking. One day in a pub I RastafarI Elder came selling his wares, after a word with him, I ask him why he doesnt drink. He say he is RastafarI. I asked him to explain. He say RastafarI is bout revelation. He ask the waiter to serve him with what I was drinking. He put it down in a sec. He tell the waiter is my bill. He close his wares and go home. Later I reason bout it and quit alchohal. I have much respect for Ital and Vegan.

Messenger: Baba Sent: 2/14/2013 4:03:12 AM

Greetings to each an everyone!

InI think dis picture speaks fi itself:

Idance&Itection!
Baba

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 2/14/2013 8:40:45 AM

Selah!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/14/2013 10:58:57 PM

Give Thanks for the picture Baba.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/16/2013 6:25:51 AM

What is the picture saying?I can't see properly

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/17/2013 2:16:17 PM

Dat picture aint sayin noting. What next, are u gona post a pic of His Majesty eating meat then tel us it is ilahful? Are u gona seh rasta is christianity becah His Majesty was christian? Rasta isa livity not christianity. Raspect.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/17/2013 4:37:13 PM

Nuff Raspect Black Heart for the clarification and defending the faith cuh some bwoy wah com an pollute I livity with dem vain thinking

Messenger: Baba Sent: 2/18/2013 5:44:08 AM

@Black heart:

To InI this picture tells a lot...
Did InI say something about? NO!

Let I answer yuhr question:
Iman a christian because HAILE SELASSIE is CHRIST in HIS kingly character... an this is I point of view!
InI follow HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY no matter what others may say...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I