Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4865&start_row=31

Question on I is God

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2013 10:11:42 PM

Seek and Ye shall Find

Exploring the Irits is very important for I and I. RasTafarI people have been given many tasks from Selassie I. I and I must never forget about the Iritual tasks, because they are the most important and are the Driving Force for every other task. Without concentration on the Irits, I and I will be lacking part of our Trod, and also will be lessening the effects of the other parts of I and I Trod.

The Irits is Strength and Guidance and so much more, because the Irits is I and I Innection with Haile Selassie I.

By exploring I and I Irits, I and I Learn the things that no person can teach I and I. I and I Learn how to access the various Actions of I and I Irits. If the I wills it within yourself to Search the Irits, it will be accomplished. The more the I Learns, the faster the I will Learn more, because before the I can Find the things the I needs to Find, the I must Learn how to Find them, Learn how to Search. This happens through experience and will, at first the I might not Iverstand what to do, but by having that idea and will within yourself to Search, and by putting the effort to Search, the I will eventually come across the Keys. And when the I starts finding Keys, the I will have more Iverstanding about what the Keys look like, and what Movements need to be accomplished in the Irits to Find them. As more Keys are found, the I will Learn more details of Searching, and more types of Keys, and this will Lead to even more.

Don't wait for somebody to show the I how. The I already knows how, the I just needs to remember. And nobody can really show the I how anyway, they can only direct the I to Search within.

When people consciously and intentionally Seek and Search their Irits, instead of just waiting for something to appear, they exercise the parts of themselves that are needed to open up the various Actions of the Irits.

When I and I train any part of I and I self, whether Iritually, mentally or physically, the rate of improvement increases, compared to not training. Things are figured out more quickly, and new (new in remembrance) things are discovered that might not have been seen if a person wasn't actively training.

If the I wants to find a particular Action, then first set the Intention within yourself to seek it, then try to do it. As long as the trying is not a try to fail, a try with doubt, but a try as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. If it is something that is for the I to do, then the I will Find it.

One example is to push out your thoughts and send messages to people the I knows, especially people who deal with their Irits. It doesn't matter how many times they don't hear. That will happen because both the sender is generations out of practice for sending it, and the hearer is generations out of practice for hearing it. This doesn't matter, because trying it is exercising that part of yourself, and giving the I opportunities to figure it out. In time, the I will sometimes send out a thought that others who are supposed to hear will hear, sometimes even without the I intention for them to hear, and probably more often, the I will start to hear other people's vibes, so the I will know when they are thinking of the I or in need of council with the I.

Eventually, when the I gets the vibes from somebody and thinks the I should call or see them, more often than not, they will tell the I that they were just at that moment thinking of the I, or talking about the I to others surrounding them. That situation happens to people from time to time, even when they don't seek it out, because it is a natural part of I and I. The difference will be in how often it happens, and how sometimes the I will even know some details of what they are thinking about.

And when the I seeks out other Actions, the I will find some things that most people never experience.

Too many people are not Active in seeking out the Actions of the Irits, and that is a great weakness to I and I, because the Irits are so Powerful, not only by itself, but also as an enhancement to both the Mind and Body.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2013 10:14:21 PM

Example of Jah

When the Spirit moves the Flesh, and Jah moves the Spirit, then there is complete Oneness between the Flesh, Spirit and Jah. But when the spirit is not being moved by Jah, then the spirit is not One. It is our choice to be One or separate from Jah. That is the Knowledge of Good and evil that we desired to know, so Jah gave it to us, but as Jah warned us, from that point on we would surely die. Because once separation from Jah is chosen, then death follows.

Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but Jah will always be. So when I and I Spirit is with Jah, then I and I will always be. All of Creation is One Creation, created by One word, but the Word can also cause Creation to be no more, but the Creator always remains. The Spirit can be One without the flesh, but the flesh can't exist without the Spirit.

Life is the cycle of the world, even the dead plants and animals feed the insects, animals and also the plants through the soil. So Creation as One is continually Living, but things have become imbalanced. I and I have been given the knowledge of Good and evil, and Jah created I and I to Live in his image. The image of Jah is Good. Jah doesn't wish to see death. When an animal kills another to eat the flesh, Life Itinues in balance. When a plant is harvested to provide food, and the plant is harvested properly so that it can Itinue to grow, then Life Itinues in balance. But when humans or animals kill for purposes other then food, there is death and imbalance. No other killing is balanced, if the killing is for defense or protection, then the balance has already been disrupted. When the Life of Creation is in balance there is no need for defense or protection because you will not be harmed.

Jah didn't create Creation to die, but Jah created it to Live. I and I were given dominion over the earth, to promote Life and also teach and set an example for the animals to follow. But we quickly chose evil and separation and brought forth death. Jah created everything to move in harmony, everything in Creation has its place. And we were the Ones that were given a very important, influential and powerful place in this Creation. We were supposed to uphold the harmony of Creation and increase Life. But we didn't trod according to our place.

Since Jah has no limits and Iverstands all, Jah knows about Life and death, and Building and Destroying. But Jah chooses Life, because Jah knows that Life is good. Jah has created I and I in Jah image and if I and I are going to Live in the image of Jah, I and I must know how to choose Life and harmony, not just be blindly directed through Life and harmony. Jah is not blind but chooses all that Jah creates, so if I and I are Living in Jah image, I and I can't be blind, but must also choose Life.

People have not performed their role in Creation, so we have made things very imbalanced. We have shown a wicked example to the animals, and some of them also deal with wickedness. We have destroyed so much Life because of our greed, that there is too much unnatural death. I say unnatural because Natural death always brings forth Life, but the earth has decreased in Life because of our ways. We have disrupted Creation and all of Creation is suffering because of this, including ourselves.

Jah has given I and I a great responsibility, and we can't excuse our wickedness by saying that this is our nature, or that things happen because that is how it was meant to be. We were meant to Live in the image of Jah, this is I and I nature, and I and I were given dominion to make sure that everything is balanced towards Life. Things are not happening because they are meant to be, they are happening because we are not doing what we were meant to do. Jah knew that Humans would do these things, but that is not what Jah meant for us. The only Ones that will remain in the Book of Life are the Ones who are Living how Jah meant for I and I to Live.

The example of Jah is the example for I and I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2013 10:16:18 PM

backwards deading

Where to look when you need help? Call on Jah RasTafarI and all will be accomplished. Selassie I never let I and I down, and we can't let Selassie I down because Selassie I is the Highest of High. It is ourselves letting ourselves down, to the depths of foolishness.

Selassie I is blameless because only Righteousness and Balance comes from Selassie I. I and I who were Created in the image of God, live in the image of filthiness instead. Not knowing our place in this Creation and instead doing the opposite thing to what I and I were Created to do. I and I are the caregivers of this earth, to Rise up all that should be Risen for the Good of Life and Balance.

Some people look at how animals live, the way they compete with each other, the way they kill each other for territory, or kill children of other animals, even of their own species or own family, for their own selfish gain, and the numerous other wickedness that is done. They look and say that, that is why we are the way we are.

But they have gotten every thing backwards, which is why they insist in backwards deading, instead of Forward Living. The reason we behave like this is not because of animals. The reason animals behave like they do is because of us. Some animals would learn from our example, and some other animals will in turn learn from their example. And even beyond example, the Greatness we would have made in Earth would have removed lack and made Balance for all Life, which would cause all animals to Live Higher, just by reaction to their environment and those within it.

The condition in this earth will only improve when people realize who they are and remove the illusion they have preferred for so long.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I