Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=484&start_row=1

Luciano

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: empress1 Sent: 11/11/2004 11:12:38 AM

Greetings in the name of his Imperial Majesty,
InI listen to Luciano alot and overstand that his music is strictly teachings. InI see that he drill psalms and proverbs in every one of his songs. Its beautiful if I listen to how he reason and parallel it to the books in the Ible. I dont mean to sound cliche but when you hear this brotha's voice it sound like it come straight from his soul. Its like Luciano chants with the voice that we groan with in I hearts that only Jah hears and overstands. Just thought I would share my love and appreciation of our brotha's music.
Jah RastaFarI

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/11/2004 11:51:22 AM

I hear ya sistren.......its like bob marley......many teachings of HIM........respect to all conscious and righteous voices that spread love and JAH message.

RastafarI!

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 11/11/2004 12:00:28 PM

is there an artist who sounds similar to Luciano ?
does anyI know Augustus Pablo, or Morgan Heritage ?

Messenger: dreadlion40 Sent: 11/12/2004 12:16:38 AM

Greetings to all: Respect to Luciano, The Messenger. we need more artists like him to teach and uplift. Bushman (who on some tracks, sounds like Luciano) and Morgan Heritage are some of the artists that I recently started listening to, teachings from a younger generation....Respect....Dreadlion

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/12/2004 10:24:39 AM

I too luv the music of Luciano. "Messenger" is I theme song. I educate middle school level. I children call I deh messenger.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/12/2004 10:25:10 AM

Bob Marley and Luciano produce scripture wid a beat!

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 11/12/2004 1:28:26 PM

Luciano's tune "Hills and Valleys" does something unutterable to my soul :) Give thanks for the messangers! Bushman does sound very similar to Luciano.. and got to give thanks for Mikey General always coming with the positive ites as well.

Jah Cure is another young messanger, although still incarcerated, he brings the angelic messages from behind bars at his youthful age!

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/12/2004 9:30:46 PM

Yes Bushman, Luciano, Morgan Heritage, even Sizzla all speak truth and JAH word. I just got a Bushman CD and its similar to Luciano, his voice maybe little more scratchy and deeper, IRIE REGGAE. InI think Culture and Steel Pulse are very conscious. Seen?

There are some good old and new Rasta wit de WORD.

Blessings. JAH live

Bergy

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 11/13/2004 5:30:47 AM

about Sizzla it is said that he may go into prison because of some anti-gay words and violent words in his songs ? has anyI more detailed infos 'bout that ?

no, I don't mean similar sounds of certain songs. I mean the artist's sound in general, for example bob marley & wailers have a different sound than dennis brown and jahcoustix. y'know ?

and what about Augustus Pablo ?

Sela

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/13/2004 4:30:49 PM

Augustus Pablo I dont know much abot his word.........he does many dubs I think.

yes tru true themj sound similar.....bushman luciano....

do the InI know Pato Banton? he also spread one love......I like the older music style him do better than the new....but the word remains the same. many conscious artist all over.....

one love one aim one destiny

JAH RASTAFARI

Bergy

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I