Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4702&start_row=1

How to become closer to Jah.

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 5/20/2012 8:43:05 PM

Jah blessed I with a deep meditation today. Iman meditated on how one should become closer to Jah. Iman realized that we come closer to Jah by living by his example. We must do this. When you start to live like someone and do what they do you learn more about them and feel a better connection with them. This goes especially for Jah. We think that we only become close to Jah by going to church, praying, and meditating, but in reality the best way to come close to Jah is by following H.I.M. I realized that Selassie I wouldnt do a lot of the things that I do. That is because these things are not the way of Jah. Things like engaging in petty conversations, arguing, and aggrevating people. Selassie also never lost his composure, which I do at times. I have to follow his example in order to be One with H.I.M. I also realized that I must behave as if Jah is watching at all times, because he is. People sin when they disregard the fact that Jah is watching. If Selassie was following I in the flesh everywhere I would behave in a much more righteous way because Jah was there. Well, Jah IS here. We just cant see H.I.M in the flesh all the time. But we should behave as though we can. Praises to H.I.M Jah Spear

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/21/2012 10:03:41 PM

Yes I jah-spear,

Jah is the One for I and I. Selassie I Lives as One with God and there is no excuse why we can't also.

The ultimate outcome of sin is death, but I and I will Live Iternally by the Grace of the Most High God.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/22/2012 1:59:36 PM

Thanks for the Higher words of truth. Yes I too need to live like King Selassie and Jesus Christ are right here with me. They are...

Lord give I a good conscience, renewing my spirit, strengthening my hands to be diligent in your righteous works , renovating my mind to think as you think and purifying my heart so I can truely love as you love, make I acceptable in thy sight and crown me with your glory that I may sing your praises while under your care like a child under his fathers care, I will sing of your greatness and follow your commands because they are life and joy and gladness and forever I belong to you Jah Rastafari Allmighty sactify I in you and keep i fro the world protected from the devil and sheilded from the baylon snares.. for the fires burns and rages around you Jah but in you is shelter protetion from the storm...Babylon Burn! Jah Works be done!

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/14/2012 1:00:09 AM

Blessed to all

To live closer to JAH is to remove d idea of a separate me ,you ,this and that but simply live and remain as I. Everything is JAH ,JAH is I ,I is JAH , keep d mind silent by means of meditation ,live Ital,physically and mentally , keep d mind empty and let d heart be d master of d mind,cause mind is a good servant but a bad master.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 10/3/2012 7:41:39 AM

I felt that this reasoning should be brought forward in this time. Haile Selassie I.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I