Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=468&start_row=1

Coronation of the King

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/3/2004 3:36:37 AM

Hail Haile I King Selassie I the First, King of kings and Lord of lords, The Conquering Lion of Judah, Defender of the Faith and Rightousness, Prince of Peace, King of Zion, Light of the World, King of Israel, and the Rose of Sharon. I give thanks for this most blessed day when our God and King broke the chain and the kings of the earth bowed to our mighty God Jah Rastafari Selah Selassie I. Hail HIM so high!

With all the love of our hearts we give praise to His Imperial Majesty Prince Ras Tafari, King Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/3/2004 7:01:24 AM

YEEEEEEEES IYAH!

Moa Anbassa Zeimnegede Yehuda Negusa Nagast Haile I Selassie I King RASTAFARI Hail HIM High so Higher High Quedamawi Haile I Selassie I Hola I of Creation Quedamawi RASTAFARI Iyah High Selassie I

The Conquering Lion... Last and Everliving Iternal king of Israel... the God child that is born unto us... the King of Zion... got baptised at the Jordan River on 2nd Nov 1930... and JAH came down on HIM like a dove. Yes I Prophecy!

Janhoy Haile I Selassie I Igzee Yimmesgaan!

Selah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 11/4/2004 2:29:34 PM

satta amasa gana H.I.M. Emperor Haile Sellassie I TafarI

this date 2nd Nov 1930 the revelation started.
till now final judgemant hasn't come, but stay in righteousness and follow the way HIM want us to go for the righteous man shall not go down like babylon will !

Sela

One God . One Aim . One Destiny

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I