Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=466&start_row=11

Improvements and Betterness in this Endtime?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/3/2004 5:50:01 PM

The I said:
Everything political you do in this world will fall with that world... so WHY wanted HIM to help THIS world? He came to bring judgement... and on the other hand he tried to "rescue" Babylon from it's fall?
So let us examine how the story goes. People get together and establish unity of action, and they call it by the name "country". Nothing is wrong with unity of action, but the problem is that they get together using the name of justice when that was not their real purpose. That is why it is called Babylon system - referring to the use of false words.
HIM come to destroy false words. HIM do this by showing INI the truth of words, and that is the salvation HIM bring. Note that the first word HIM teach INI is the word "free". When INI learn the right word we forget the false word that we learned under Babylon miseducation.
HIM destroy Babylon, but unity of action is not Babylon. Unity of action is a natural thing - collective security. The wrong part that makes these countries bad things is that they use words like justice, peace, right, etc. and they use it wrong so that they can do wrong things. This is what HIM destroy, but not the unity itself.
I have said this before and Ark and others do not see what I am saying, so let me explain more:
There is unity in the region called America. Real unity of action I am talking about, and if it is real that means that Jah is the creator of it. The falsehood in the region called America is that people talk about democracy when there is none, they talk about justice when there is none, they talk about equal rights, humanity and all these things, when there is none. Therefore when we talk about America there is truth in it and there is falsehood.
INI come to big up the truth and destroy the falsehood with true words.
Consider a so-called gold ring. We call it gold even though it contains other elements, so the wordsound is not correct. But then if we put the ring in fire all the other elements will fade away and the pure gold will remain. Then we can call it a gold ring and the wordsound will be right. There is no need to throw away the whole ring just because it has other elements in it.
So with America and these other countries we do not need to throw away the whole thing. We should keep what we have, but throw away the wrong words that people use to describe it. The wrong words is Babylon, evil. But reality is what Jah create, and it is good. The unity that these countries have is good, creation.
And if anyone wants to know how I know this, I know it by faith. I know that Jah is the only creator, and anything that Jah create is good. I can look and see that there is real unity of action in any country, so I know it is good. I cannot reason out exactly how it is good, but I know it by faith. If I could reason it out, that would be knowing it by sight.
If anyone wants to say that America and other countries are babylon, they are free to do so, and if they want to try destroying what Jah create, they are free to do so. But they are making a mistake and their efforts will not bear fruit.

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 11/4/2004 2:15:47 PM

sight brethren NyahAmbassaI.

why "THIS" world ?
one reason: because we (little I) have to live in this world.
also after judgemant day, same world, but without babylon.
so if 'em destroy this world now, after amageddeon still it would be destroyed / damaged. y'know what I mean ?

or do theI want to live without babylon but in a destroyed world ?
no, nature is such a beautiful thing. why not do sthg to make it better than it is now (damaged) ? do theI want to live in a damaged world, nature ? y'know what I'm tryin to seh ?

Sela

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/5/2004 9:28:58 AM

Greetings I

With THIS world I mean the Babylon System World.. not the earth, the nature. So I think it is very important to save the earth, because even after Armagiddeon we only have this one earth.
But all man-made conceptiosn will fall!

I sight the Reasoning of the brethren...

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/7/2004 12:13:59 PM

I agree there is unity among people like in america.......but america and all over there is much hypocrisy......so yes when man in america 4 example.....dem say peace......they have placed conditions on them......like we shall not fight bad with bad........like we shall not fight someone to get peace by using bad force but by using good force...seen?

to the I fall of babylon means........accepting ONE love, accepting ONE god.........and putting away all judgment, hypocrisy, and conditional thinking of love......dont fight evil with evil.......

"if u get down and quarrel everyday
u are saying prayers to the devil I say"

BERGY

Messenger: christof Sent: 11/14/2004 5:55:59 PM

Greetings !

I see the problem, and I want to share I feeling about it with the I...
InI may ask why the New Jahrusalem and the "new world" were not already established by Yeshua ben Yosef ...
I think Jah gave InI time to turn away from sin, to rescue as much as possible...
Still man has free will, and InI decisions may be contrary to Jah will. There is so much wickedness in THIS world... THIS world has become so strange... that I sometimes wonder how it is possible that Babylon is still in existance.. but I can see it crumbling.
So couldn`t it be that Jah did things to make sure Babylon shitstem nuh collapse before time is ready for it ?!?
And InI are just part of this plan if we try to achieve long time goals for the betterment of mankind ?
To make sure that everything happens according to prophecy...

I know this sounds strange, but - who knows ? Jah works still mysterious ! We DO NOT the Day nor the hour !

Jah Blessings to all Children of Israel
Christof

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/15/2004 9:16:36 PM

The reason is that Jah allows things to happen, or prevents things from happening.

Just as when babylon attacked Israel in ancient times, Jah allowed babylon to do it, because Israel needed to be purified. Jah has allowed babylon to have their season in these times also. It is the final purification of Jah people.

With the great influence of babylon, only the Ones that are True to Jah will remain with Jah. Jah gave I and I warning in the times of Christ, and now it is the final times where the rigteous is separated from the wicked.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I