Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4657&start_row=11

Is reincarnation real?

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 1/2/2014 9:30:08 AM

Blessed to all

Yes I , one powerful thing i learned from Muta is when d I said InI is like space or life is like space , the body are like building ,the inner and outer space are d same space, this is why InI used the term "I" the body is a tool for this Realization , I is Life as Jah is life and has been the teaching of any Afrikan and Indigineous cultures and was d aim of spirituality which differs on the Judeo religions or perhaps its Interpretation, since there was also the Mysics on judeo,christian and islam which has d same aim but ofcourse is the minority.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/2/2014 2:08:28 PM

Cutting edge. I remember that reasoning.

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 1/10/2014 12:14:36 AM

The only thing that can be reincarnated is I's soul. To quote Bunny Wailer,

"We are reincarnated souls from that time, ... and we are Living on earth, in Heavenly water this time.
We are reincarnated souls from that time, ... and we are Living on earth, in Heavenly water this time.

In the beginning was the word ... And the word manifested itself in the flesh.
And Jesus became a man, ... All because of the divine plan.
Man being lower than the angels, ... Over all earth was he given dominion.
He devised his own destruction, ... But the word lives on and on.

He who is weary let him come with us. ohh ... He who has eyes to see let him look yonder!
All who are thirsty let them drink clear water. clear water .. drink water

We are reincarnated souls from that time,, ... and we are Living on earth, in Heavenly water this time.
We are reincarnated souls from that time, ... and we are Living on earth, in Heavenly water this time.

Nothing is new under the sun, ... All has been here since time begun.
And with all the years we've spent, ... Only changing names protect the innocent.
Like the seed planted by the water, ... Here to die before new birth.
Changing its form to another, ... Taking on a slock just as the first.

He who is weary let him come with us. ohh ... He who has eyes to see let him look yonder!
All who are thirsty let them drink clear water. clear water .. drink water."

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I