Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=461&start_row=1

babylon school shitstem

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/22/2004 11:45:00 PM

Yes I my lords and Empresses,

Today was an intersting day. I was awakened to a phone call from the Dean of my college. I met him in his office and he told me that security found two empty baggies in my room, with no leaves but Marijuana residue. So I told them I man am Rastafari and this is part of my livity. Them no wan fe hear dem tings, so they suspend InI for 15 weeks. I man am living in New York and now have to go back to Washington State. They have given me the choice to come back when my time is over but in order for me to do that I have to take drug classes along with drug conseling. I want to know what the I dem think and if you would go back. I man don;t wan fi go to dem class and support the things that InI fight everyday.

Hail Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Ras Zion I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 10/23/2004 2:20:59 AM

Hail Ras Zion I,

There comes times when certain happenings occur and InI must step back and look at the circumstances with a clear mind and conscious overstanding of what the Most I is showing. There are some things the I may want to take into consideration; is this school proving to be of positive in the I's life? Are there changes the I can make so that they are not in control of your living situation (ie- find your own gates)? Is there a next school the I would rather be attending?

None can make these decisions for the I, the answers are surely within. I do encourage more education and focus in this time.. InI need to be well prepared and working steadily! Moretimes babylon does not tolerate Rastafari- they don't care what your livity is, "Marijuana is marijuana" you know.. Got to stay wise in this time. And if the I chooses to stick with this school, education on drug classes just may teach the I something that will prove useful later in life?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 10/23/2004 5:32:02 AM

Greetings Iyah

Yes... ah wicked shitstem this! Especially the American Shitstem... here inna Europe that is different. But I think if them would catch I n I inna school with some herb, they would suspend I forever! But here that is not the problem... nearly everybody is carrying Ganja through the school.
With your decision... Iman caant help the I... maybe because I am to young for bigger educational decisions....

Selah... I n I know the I will conquer this!

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 10/23/2004 6:30:51 AM

Drug counselling classes,
Are not very famous in Africa, but i knows a little what's going there.
I think you have a time to make a decision about college,Faith and passive resistance. I could advice you to attend the the drugs classes to continue with your studies but still be verbal with your faith... is there any specif objectives to be attained after the program? find out and decide their worth.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 10/23/2004 12:02:11 PM

A man owns a school, and you have to respect that. If you want to use the school you have to abide by the power of the man who owns the school.
He caught the I, so the I have to choose between leaving the school or taking the classes. Taking the classes don't mean that you support their thinking, because obviously you would be doing it for a different reason.
The I need to consider the I options - time off, take classes and then go to the school again; or leave the school and work or find a different school. Whatever seem wise to the I, the I know the I situation. Remember they might be watching the I more strong when the I return to that school. It seems that somebody inform on the I already.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/24/2004 3:03:01 AM

I think gideon is right when he said that somebody probably informed on you. If you dropped your classes, would you get most of your money back? If you would, then you could consider going to another school. If this is an option, then you could also consider living in a room or apartment when you go to the next school. It is not good when others have control over you.

If you would lose a lot of money, then you can weigh your options. If you went to those anti-herb propaganda classes and returned to school, then would you be able to leave after a semester, and still keep the credits and use them in another school?

Consider your options and search out the consequences of each option and trod how you think is best. I would suggest continuing with your education, if not in this school, in another. An education can make your life more enjoyable because of the type of work that you can choose to do, you just have to consider what work you desire. Also, make sure that you Live in the ways of Jah and are not performing a job that is against Jah.

Something that you can learn from this situation is that it is best not to Live under the control of another person. And learn to walk and not be seen, because their are too many eyes watching.

They look for fault when no fault is there. Then they invent a false law that is not the words of Jah, to trouble the Ones in whom they can find no fault.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: TaeJah Sent: 10/26/2004 1:50:33 PM

I went through a similar situtation in South Carolina where I use to attend College I now in Florida completing my studies just remember whatever you choose your faith and convictions can't be supressed.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I