Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=460&start_row=1

news misinformation

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/22/2004 7:07:45 PM

I was watching Dan Rather a short while ago today. He was speaking about the British-Iraqi woman that was recently taken hostage. He said that the kidnappers haven't made any demands yet.

But on Canadian news just a few minutes before, they showed the woman on camera asking the british prime minister to remove his troops from Iraq or she would be killed.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/22/2004 11:48:00 PM

yes I,

Keep ready bredren, HIM is coming soon, don't loose faith. these men like him and woman will be falling to their knees.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: GreenEye Sent: 10/24/2004 5:46:07 AM

Greetings I,
Another example for the misinformation of the media is, how they choose the news to "inform" 'bout.
When there is a Vote for the american President, they send every detail over and over here(germany-but does country really matter?).
But they do nuh tell anything 'bout Children -'n' their families- down inna Africa suffering starvation.
'cause in this babylon society only the ones matter, who have the money and the power. They are -in the Eyes of the servants of our system- more WORTH then people without money and power.
BUN DEM!

blessings

Messenger: Lioness_Susan Sent: 10/25/2004 3:35:10 AM

Greetings idren and sistrens,

I have often wondered how does america get the footage of bin laden in his hide outs and they still can't find him to capture him and also where did the get the footage of the airplanes crashing into the twin towers without someone knowing that it would have happened before it did

just wondering

blessed love
sista susan

Messenger: TaeJah Sent: 10/27/2004 1:18:40 PM

As for the Bin Laden Pictures I is not sure it seems like a government set up this is I opinion, but the videotape of the plane came from a tourist camera who was visiting NY. There are many cover ups and scandals when it comes to the 9/11 event.

Messenger: Lioness_Susan Sent: 10/28/2004 10:49:30 AM

seen

Messenger: RasEli Sent: 11/18/2004 2:04:52 PM

Listen bredren I do not like this anti-American movement takin up in the thoughts of other peoples minds in other countrys. Overstand that the people of America, well many of them, are innocent of the things that are happening with are country and others. Why do you think so many political officials are leaving office like Colin Powell (the man who should be president) I beleive the count is at 6.

We may be 'free' but things are father from what they seem. But I do agree that are society is messed up including the news and politricks. Are government has to many secrets thats why we had no presidential canidates worth voting for...

Ras Eli

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/18/2004 11:25:20 PM

Ras Eli, if you don't partake in wickedness, don't worry about what people have to say about it. Live your example as a righteous American, and the people who can see will know who the I is.

Babylon is everywhere, it is a battle within ourselves, it is whether we let babylon guide us or let Jah guide I and I. The biggest mistake a person can make is to trust others based on race, country, colour, religion or custom. Because when people think in this way, then they will sometimes trust a wicked man based on their colour, religion or race, and they will sometimes reject a righteous man based on their colour, religion or race.

I only recognize two races, that is the race of righteousness and the race of wickedness. I desire is to be in the race of righteousness, and I accept or reject a person based on the fruits of their spirit. I movement is to separate Iself away from the customs of wickedness by blazing those undesirables parts within Iself. And increasing and strengthening the righteous customs by promoting those parts within Iself.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/25/2004 11:02:40 PM

Greetings to the InI,

First t'ings. GreenEye may I ask where in Germany you are from? Greetings to my brother in Germany. Iman lived in Berlin most my life and always like seeing good things coming out of Germany.

I feel InI have to overstand that even the wicked people of this world need the help of the righteous and we shall not doom them. We must help them and guide them whenever possible for even they are JAH children. There is We and DEM as Marley already said but even DEM once were RASTA in the beginning. BIG difference is InI have ONE LOVE, JAH LOVE or are on our own personal journeys to ONE LOVE. The great universal LOVE, while DEM love money and power over people. We shall not stop loving DEM for they will need InI love so they one day can get out of the confusion of Babylon. I know for I-self this is a hard thing to do at least at a rate of 100% all the time LOVE but I know it is what is right and what is true and we all make mistakes along the way.

NewsMedia - I feel they will always do what brings the highest ratings and therefore money, or they will bring whatever the government lets them air so never look at it being an objective view of the truth. Seeing people fight and hungry in Africa doesnt seem to be newsworthy for the most part. BUT we shall all send our LOVE to those people in need in any way we can.

BIG UP to all JAH loving, people loving I-dren and sis-dren and only the best to the InI.

Arc I once again thanks for this great place of LOVE and JAH word

Blessings,

Bergy

Messenger: GreenEye Sent: 11/26/2004 11:35:25 AM

Greetings I,
Well, there is a difference between where I come from and where I live.
I was born in Leipzig, lived some time in Neunkirchen and now I am livin in Tübingen near Stuttgart. :D
About the reasoning topic:
I think there is still some light when you look at the news media.
Here in Germany Arte e.g. has very good news...
But there is information that NO MEDIA tells about.
And that is mainly africa. Except when a part of it is in economical interest of the western governments, like in the sudan at the moment.
And I will be SO ANGRY if the german army will go into the sudan "for piece". Soldiers and War NEVER can bring Peace.
Gandhi said a lot of interesting things anbout that.

(Listening to Israel Vibration right now and just feel JAH... I love that!)

blessings

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I