Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4483&start_row=1

Creaters identity

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/14/2011 10:33:34 PM

Where is the creater showing his work?

has he remained idle after first creation?

Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/14/2011 10:46:44 PM

The Creator is never idle.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/15/2011 1:22:41 AM

Truthful bro. De creator is not idle. De creator is creating new organisms even in dis iwa. De creator is de one who controls evolution. New organisms are created through evolution. De creator also create by providing iledge to scientists enabling dem to breed new organisms. Example - De corn dat I n I eat today was not dere thousands of years ago. De origional plant is very different from de corn we know today. It is said in humans, initialy it was one race (black race), den later other races were created through evolution. Selah.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/15/2011 9:46:30 AM

Yes I,

Jah RasTafarI watereth the hills from His chambers and the Earth is satisfied. He maketh the grass to grow forth for animals and Herbs for Mankind.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/15/2011 9:50:56 AM

Yes I Blackheart,

The modern corn that grows today is a result of human intervention. The ancient Mesoamericans first cultivated the corn grain and later introduced it to Europeans.

--------------------------------------------------------
Maize (Zea mays L. ssp. mays, pronounced /ˈ;meɪ;z/; from Spanish: maíz after Taíno mahiz,) known in many English-speaking countries as corn or mielie/mealie, is a grain domesticated by indigenous peoples in Mesoamerica in prehistoric times. The leafy stalk produces ears which contain seeds called kernels. Though technically a grain, maize kernels are used in cooking as a vegetable or starch. The Olmec and Mayans cultivated it in numerous varieties throughout central and southern Mexico, cooked, ground or processed through nixtamalization. Between 1700 and 1250 BCE, the crop spread through much of the Americas. The region developed a trade network based on surplus and varieties of maize crops. After European contact with the Americas in the late 15th and early 16th centuries, explorers and traders carried maize back to Europe and introduced it to other countries. Maize spread to the rest of the world due to its ability to grow in diverse climates. Sugar-rich varieties called sweet corn are usually grown for human consumption, while field corn varieties are used for animal feed and as chemical feedstocks. Approximately 37% of the United States' acres are corn fields.

Maize is the most widely grown crop in the Americas with 332 million metric tons grown annually in the United States. Approximately 40% of the crop - 130 million tons - is used for corn ethanol.[1] Transgenic maize (Genetically Modified Corn) made up 85% of the maize planted in the United States in 2009.[2] While some maize varieties grow to 12 metres (39 ft) tall,[3] most commercially grown maize has been bred for a standardized height of 2.5 metres (8.2 ft). Sweet corn is usually shorter than field corn varieties.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messenger: lionmandread Sent: 12/22/2011 4:39:47 AM

there are lots of creators.. Jah have many names
check out the message from optimus prime
bottom of page at www.getoart.com
makes I cry with joy ,, :)

give thanks

Messenger: DURU Sent: 12/22/2011 8:10:33 AM

Yes I , give thanks to all
JAH is beyond creation and destruction ,all appears on d presence of JAH , mind is d creator and destroyer, relativity of all creation is a proof that everything is 1 and all creation is on mind.JAH is beyond mind.creation simply points out that only reality in existance is JAH ,the rest is illusion everything created can be destroyed hence temporary,only JAH is permanent just like space , with out space nothing can b created its presence is never percieved but always present ,its like that silence before a word is spoken ends up in silence .or like d sun just its precence created life it didn't concoiusly created life its presence is enough to create life such a power of JAH is .
Creation includes its creator and JAH is beyond it, creation will just point u to JAH no beginning no end ,always is,omnipresent,omnipotence,omniscience, just like a dream ,in a dream there is universe ,it feels like that d people and the surroundings is seperate from the dreamer,the dreamer itself is appearing as seperate in a dream,everysenses is active happiness, sadness,while dreaming the dream is a reallity but once u wake up then u realize that's its just a dream an illusion nothing really happen to the dreamer he is just in peace laying on bed,

Nothing is ME everything is I

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 12/24/2011 6:43:25 AM

SEEN.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I