Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4478&start_row=1

The Fullness of Rastafari

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/11/2011 4:00:18 AM

Recently I have began to overstand the fullness of Rastafari, reading HIM selected speeches, I see that Rastafari speak on many subjects from education to liberation , He speaks itinually for the improvement of man. physically, mentally and spiritually. if accepted, followed and loved, Rastafari can become all things to all kinds of people, and the people who hold this faith in HIM will be blessed beyond measure. with Jah by our side we can not fail in whatever endeavour we undertake, Selassie I taught us that ! Achieve what you will Garvey I taught us that!

Overstanding this led I to a personal revelation. InI need to find balance, Rastafari is not one thing, it is all things, if we pursue one aspect or pick and choose to apply which aspects we find easier or prefer we are no longer living for Rastafari but for ourselves.

this is difficult to explain but if we look at the online Rastafari communities and forums we will find some that are almost pure religious at the exclusion of Livity and culture.
Some seem pure militant at the exclusion of or detriment to HIM words and teachings, others mainly deal with Livity and seem to see HIM as a after thought, others seem like white hippie forums dealing with reggae, weed and one love exclusively , all of these claim Rastafari , but fail to deal with fullness.

It seems to I some ones have read a book on Rastafari and took from it what appeals to them.

Jah Guide InI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/11/2011 10:29:21 PM

Many people don't realize how High Haile Selassie I expectation is for RasTafarI people.

Haile Selassie I never settled for anything less than Perfect for HIMself, so I and I must Learn to Live the same. As we are Learning and not yet Living in the Fullness and Perfection of RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, I and I must not get discouraged or lose focus on the direction I and I should be Trodding, I and I just need to always remember to do better than we have, and never settle for anything less than Perfection, because I and I must Trod in the Image of I and I Father Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/12/2011 2:02:31 AM

Yes I bredren
Forwards ever backwards never, only ourselves limit the heights we can reach, seek perfection and become perfection with Jah

One Perfect Love

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I