Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=445&start_row=1

communion

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 10/14/2004 4:07:33 PM

During the supper Jesus took bread, and having said the blessing he broke it and gave it to the disciples with the words: "Take this and eat; this is my body." Then he took a cup, and having offered thanks to God he gave it to them with the words: "Drink from it, all of you. For this is my blood, the blood of the covenant, shed for many for the forgiveness of sins..."
Does anyone here know anything about this?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/14/2004 7:31:21 PM

The flesh and blood is the words of Christ, which is the words of Jah.

He wanted the disciples to take His words within themself and Live by His words.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/14/2004 11:08:57 PM

Rastafari Livith!

To eat the bread and to drink from the cup is to take part in communion. InI communion with HIM is the ganja. Before the word smoking came around the words drinking and eating were used to describe the intake of smoke. John baptised with water, but one greater than he came and baptized with the Holy Spirit and FIRE.

More Fire!

Ras Zion I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 10/15/2004 2:00:13 AM

Give thanks for these perspectives Ark I and Dreadnut. Both words and ganja are not always DIGESTED by ones. "Only when a lion is already Zion bound, herb will take him there." So it is very important, like Ark I mentioned, that ones take in the teachings and live by them. InI must balance the spirit of Yahushua (sheep) with that of His Imperial Majesty (Lion) to move in the fullest Ites. Which is why it is so important that InI read scripture AS WELL as His Majesty's words!

Blessed Love
RasTafarI

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 10/17/2004 11:13:36 AM

Yeah mon,
I'n'I are living in corrupt days, Understand!
We read a corrupted book which the pope had put his mis-fluences on it.
I doesn't make sense for what we read on de bible that jesus told us to eat his flesh, are we hanibbals?. Remember the bible was written in hebrew, and at the era when the church was in great corruption very few corrupt priests were having access to it, and it is the time we know the bible was mis-written in other languages and rewritten with all it's errors-reasonable and unintended- were included on it.
The communion must mean something else, we haffi ponder dis a ting and know what is it really.
Can we find an oldest copy of the true bible in hebrew from monks who have hidden it from anti-christs and translate it without ommissions and additions?
This is our great challenge at this time.
Give thanks and praises to the most high Jah.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 10/17/2004 11:32:30 AM

Remember brethren, that "no matter how old the version may be, or in whatever language it is written, it remains one and the same!"

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/17/2004 11:45:17 PM

mloyi,

read my post on the Flesh and Blood of Christ.

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=446&start_row=1

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I