Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4277&start_row=1

Crazy stuff happening

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/22/2011 3:05:24 PM

greetings,

i always thought i'd marry a wife and have a children, but i have learned it could be useless, so selassie i in the spirit has been telling me to marry H.I.M. but i rebelled against H.I.M in the spirit and been seeking girls to fornicate with, and i turned my Jah into a bad thing, i dont want to say the word. What i know is that when were tempted we cannot say we are tempted by jah, for one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. So anyways i met some girls yesterday and i was just forcing bad things to try and happening and just Jah has been telling me all along i dont need a woman, i'm not of this world, so basically my question is, do i need 2 spend so many years here in babylon to learn ge'ez to serve in the monestary in ethiopia, or can i just read my ible up in the mountains of zion? And be at rest while da whole world a tremble, because America is nothing but a habitation of demons which are already dead. And the only thing stoppin me from going to zion is this probation...

final call, children of israel

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/22/2011 3:16:06 PM

and on the subject of crazy stuff happening, anyone heard of the bombing in libya, and in ghana killing all the young boys, even heard stuff about raping young boys? how can descendants of Zion be doing abominable stuff like this? Isn't sizzla kalonji over there? I wonder how he feels...

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/23/2011 5:22:52 AM

why are they killing young boys in Ghana? I never heard of that before...
I heard sizzla is in zimbabwer. these rumours...

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/23/2011 9:41:01 AM

As the world focuses on Libya and Japan, UN aid agencies are warning that Ivory Coast is rapidly becoming a forgotten humanitarian catastrophe.

About 500,000 people have fled violence there - but a UN appeal for funds to help them has met with little response.

There has been fighting between forces loyal to Laurent Gbagbo, who is refusing to step down as president, and those of his rival, Alassane Ouattara.

The UN recognises Mr Ouattara as the winner of November's presidential poll.

'Extremely trying time'
UN aid agencies are already struggling with serious security issues in their operation in Ivory Coast - now they have serious funding problems too.

An appeal for $32m has received just $7m so far.

For the World Food Programme, the situation is even worse.

"We've been calling on our donors really to understand that they have to pay attention to all the crises going on in the world."

"This is an extremely trying time for everyone, but if we cannot get funding for our Ivory Coast and Liberia operations now, we are not going to be able to buy the food and acquire it for the people who need it, even three or four months down the road."

Following the shelling of an Abidjan market last week, in which at least 25 people died - an act the UN says may be a war crime - aid workers say the city is emptying as desperate inhabitants, many of them women and children, try to flee. Most are taking nothing with them.

Meanwhile, the UN has almost nothing to give them - a totally unacceptable situation, aid agencies say - as Ivory Coast descends into what some are already calling civil war.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/23/2011 9:42:55 AM

Sizzla back in JA fi a while now

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/23/2011 10:56:58 AM

is sizzla still doing the music thing or what? I hear he is a priest, that true?

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 3/23/2011 8:41:01 PM

As far as I know he is still doing music. There was a new album out from him this year so I assume that is what he is still doing.

Blessed love.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 3/26/2011 10:05:03 AM

No matter where ini go ini can't run from INI selves. I believe jah test ini according to I n I weaknesses. N I n I need to go through trials n tribulations to build I n I selves to be on the frontline n to give ini selves to rastafari. if It's not rough it's not right. Ini have to try n purge the wrong doings. Fear, jealousy, worries, lust, etc are of Satan and wen ini fall to the flesh ini must try to overcome by purging it out. Ini can go to the hills but wat if they have Nuff women in the hills?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/27/2011 2:39:10 PM

greetings,

ur right u cant run from woman, and i asked Jah who was his favorite, he said my son. I have no son but i guess Jah Jah is indicating i need to find a wife. so has the Aba at the Ethiopian church. Its just Christ said he came to divide famalies and i dont want to invest in a family if its just going to be divided like my parents family and countless others i know. Solomon said it is better not to be born, and why should i have pickneys when life is nothing but blood, sweat and tears, heartache pain, troubles sorrows? Ible talks about it is better to marry than burn with passion, and i dont burn with passion, and also he who doesnt marry does better than the one that marrys because the one that marrys a wife thinks about how he can please his wife, one that isnt married thinks about ways he can please his Jah. Rastafari/Zion is the only joy in I life and i dont want no woman to try and run my life or ruin it. If i meet a submissive humble, loyal empress i might marry, but i havent found that yet..

And he shall come in a New Name- Rastafari

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 3/27/2011 4:40:59 PM

When Christ speak of dividing I must say I feel its about divide right from wrong, fresh from rotten and so on.

If a couple marry to be one but act divided they shall also be divided but those that marry as one and stay the same shall stay as one as one can not be divided. Do not focus on marriage as divided, then divided it will be.

There's is no division in Right!

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I