Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4271&start_row=1

Rastafari & I in my mind

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/16/2011 8:31:50 AM

greetings,

what does it mean when u constantly see Rastafari in your mind, and he writes things down to tell me and does things. Its like a movie of Rastafari in my head. Is this just my thinking or constant communications between rastafari and others?

one love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2011 8:54:12 PM

----------------------
Is this just my thinking or constant communications between rastafari and others?
----------------------
It could be either. Another person can't answer that for you.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/18/2011 4:21:50 PM

Seen Ark I... theres bdifferent meditations, different of opinions, so I n I mite not find the answer from eachother, but INI can learn if we focus on Jah and also prophets....

inity

Messenger: pbg98pbg Sent: 3/22/2011 11:23:19 AM

That is beautiful. Like the guy said, no body can tell you what it means. Each individuals relationship with Ras Tafari is personal, and unique. If you give it time, The Most High will answer your question about this experience. One Love, One heart, Rastafari.
www.jamaicanrastafarianlove.com

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/23/2011 6:15:10 AM

I actually find the site ridiculous from just browsing and not reading much. I will find time and read. just the association of Rastafari and jamdown.. weird headings such as Rastafari dreadlocks sexiness and Rastafari dating forum. I will go through the site in seriousness

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/29/2011 1:06:44 AM

black imanuel dawta,

I know what the I is saying, there are things on that site that are strange to I.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/29/2011 8:29:46 PM

Yes I, InI checked out the site and haven't figured out what it has to do with Rastafari. To I it shows a negative image towards Rastafari.

Messenger: Ras Dicky Sent: 3/29/2011 11:08:57 PM

bun dem
ya man nuff time mi i sight greatness pon all mi sistrens, mo blessin keep up da faith in Rastafari

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I