Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=426&start_row=11

Emmanuel a Fraud

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/23/2004 10:16:34 AM

Yes my bredren this is true. But it doesn't support Emmanuel as the Christ.

Matthew 24:23-25

At that time if anyone says to you, "Look here is the Christ!" or "There he is" DO NOT BELIEVE IT. For FALSE CHRISTS and prophetswill appear and perform great signs and miracles to decieve even the elect- if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time.

Mark 13:5-6

Watch out that that NO ONE DECIEVES YOU. Many will come in my name claiming, "I am he" and will DECIEVE MANY.

And yes bredren, He called us gods, but we still serve one God. He could have called us dirt or kings and He is still God.

And again I ask about the false teachings of Emmanuel.

"A man of right is God in flesh, A man of wrong is satan in flesh."
HAHAHA! Show me a man of right. Who is right? If a man is right then why do we praise God? We follow Him because we are not right, and our hearts and mind are not right. Even though at times we are practicing right, we are never fully right. Only Christ lived a sinless life bredren, not Emmanuel.

Messenger: will-I Sent: 9/23/2004 6:57:00 PM

If the off-spring of Chicken
are called chickens
then the off-spring
of God
Are called Gods

One Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/23/2004 9:46:22 PM

Yes. But the one from who they come is the one who feeds them. She teaches them in her ways and they follow her. So yes we are gods, but we have a Father who is Jah Rastafari Jesus Negus Christ.
So I follow God, not gods. I realize my divinity and royalty in connection to His Majesty. But I am not the ultimate, HIM is utilmate, and only this God alone can dim the eyes of the dragon. Selassie I Jah Rastafari! No gods can do anything without our mighty God Haile I Selassie I Rastafari, He is our santification, not oursleves. Emmanuel is not Christ. Only King Selassie.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/24/2004 1:31:19 AM

Idren,

Luke 6:40
The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

Jah is always the head, you can't be One with Jah if Jah is not the head, I and I must go to Jah to join with Jah. Here is a reasoning I put up before about Oneness with Jah.

-------------
If I look at the ocean from Africa, Asia, North America, Europe or anywhere else, I see that same one body of water. So I see Christ as Jah, I see Haile Selassie I as Jah, and I see all that live by the way of Jah as Jah. But when I see Jah, I only see One, not two, three or any other number, only One.

When a drop of water goes into the Ocean, it doesn't become leader of all the drops that joined with the ocean. It is no longer a drop, but is the Ocean, and is head of itself.

Ocean
-------------

Here is another reasoning about Oneness in reference to RasTafarI

Who is RasTafarI?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I