Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4250&start_row=1

Father & Son

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/25/2011 2:01:51 PM

greetings,

in the gospel Christ say he didnt come to bring peace but a sword, for he came to set a man against his father, daughter against mother e.t.c. But i was reading the last prophet before Christ, Malachi, and he mentioned, ''i will turn the hearts of the fathers to there son, and a son herat to there father lest i come and slay them. So when Jah say he came to bring a sword i feel its because things will be revealed to the younger generation that the older generation cant really see and this will cause division, but i dont think this is what Jah want because the 10 commandments said honor thy father and mother, i dont think Jah wants us to be seperated in this earthly life and then be united in the coming kingdom, he wants us to unite for-iver. Thats why i'm in no rush really to make it back to Zion and enter the priesthood, i will try and wait patiently and learn required things here in america, and unite with i family. I feel this is what Jah wants, be subject to thy elders, and my father wants me to cut off all smoking, i must realize soon...

May all have a Blessed Sabbath
and try to make it to a Tewahedo Church sunday if its in ur area
because once u move up in the ranks of Rastafari, next thing to do is to worship with the Itiopians,
Selassie I Lij!

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I