Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4245&start_row=1

Depths of Wickedness

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/18/2011 10:54:46 AM

Know what world yuh living in...dont sleep....your enemies wont

and some a uno keep coming round here chattin this and dat bout Bobo and Binghi yeh

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 2/18/2011 12:05:48 PM

And America says that the Klu Klux Klan is a tiny little fringe group now...

Plenty of fire needs to burn on that.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/18/2011 2:15:03 PM

Jan 6,2009
"Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi boldly defended a move to add birth control funding to the new economic "stimulus" package, claiming "contraception will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government.
The revelation came during an exchange Sunday morning on ABC's THIS WEEK.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Hundreds of millions of dollars to expand family planning services. How is that stimulus?

PELOSI: Well, the family planning services reduce cost. They reduce cost. The states are in terrible fiscal budget crises now and part of what we do for children's health, education and some of those elements are to help the states meet their financial needs. One of those - one of the initiatives you mentioned, the contraception, will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So no apologies for that?

PELOSI: No apologies. No. we have to deal with the consequences of the downturn in our economy.

So the economy will be stimulated if there are less people?"

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/20/2011 11:35:55 PM

Wicked devils.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/23/2011 2:54:06 PM

greetings,
were less to angry if we focus on the goodness of Zion
The Almighty plan, no one can draw out. Our citizenship is in Zion, and just see how there population was just around 12 million in Janhoy time, to almost around 50 million now. So when InI focus on the goodness of Africa and the inspiration of Africa, that will lead I&I to our rightful place. But then again i heard Zion shall spread throughout the 4 corners, but i know i cant wait too long to dwell in the Almighty kingdom, Itiopia, first Heaven. And i think any shortcoming we have when I&I i do enter Zion I, is nothing the Almighty cant handle, for he pour forth thy love, blessings and fire!

one love

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I