Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=423&start_row=1

Fruit (Word)

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/15/2004 11:24:52 AM

It is better to throw out rotten fruit, rather than mix it with the fresh. Because the rottenness will spread throughout, leaving you only with alcohol to confuse and drunken your mind.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Legacy Sent: 9/16/2004 11:45:55 AM

Ah, the same reasoning as "one bad apple will spoil the whole barrel"....VERY I-m portant to apply to life...if one surrounds themselves with e-vile, that one will only succomb to the e-vile.

Also, even if one's intentions are pure, it is rather impossible to change the rotten fruit back to fresh and wholesome once it has gone bad. Infiltration of e-vile by good doesn't work.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/16/2004 1:04:44 PM

What more do we do then other if we only help those that we think are good.I do believe that i have done things in the past and later on in life i look on those thing as the prolem thats stopping me from going foreward.I have people that i know that deal with things thatare bad by law of man or the law of JAH but,i have to keep moveing.I still let them see from what iam doing there is a nother way.Jesus worked with those that were thought to be wrong do'er, and was put to death for there sins.But not because he helped them,but because other did not want him to help them.For filling the phophecy.

onelove

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2004 12:15:03 AM

In the context that I was speaking, I was not speaking about a person as a rotten fruit, but I was speaking about a Word or Mind Concept that is a rotten fruit. That is why I put Word in brackets.

What I was saying is that if we don't throw out the thoughts, actions and words that are not of Jah, then those things will corrupt our whole self, and lead us to confusion. But when we throw out and burn the rotten parts, then the rottenness will not spread, but Jah word will spread instead.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/19/2004 7:46:30 AM

seen.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I