Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4226&start_row=1

my lawd and empress

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: AMIN DADA 7 Sent: 1/29/2011 2:58:35 PM

the post is a reply to the roll call . Black dawta the reason that i made my humbel reply is this ,u keep mentioning the people who have no access to bobo documents ..the thing is ones cant get the feelin u get in tabernacle onnthe net, all ones get is information about ini bobo shanty u dont perform the coronation of the turbon ceremony on line u dont just study online and kno King Emmanuel ,its foolishness to pretend to kno something u dont u get caught everytime a preist can tell if a false prophet by the tone mistakes in singin glory be so u can not pretend to be a bobo in ini face only behind a computer screen i love every one who embrace Emmanuel teachings .but fire burn ignorance it only makes one silly. EMMANUEL IS A VERY COMMON SENCE KING STRAIGHT TO THE POINT HE DOES NOT DECIEVE OR USE PARABLE IN THIS TIME SO LET US SEE WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT THIS TOPIC. The first page of preist hand book says for levy only so how bout every one on this sight gets to see it ,thats not right and thank u black christ salvation for not posting it, all protection my lawd

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/29/2011 5:39:55 PM

Mi love reggae music, but mi nuh love it even a quarter as much as mi love Jah Rastafari Livity

mi play reggae everyday, and everyda, people who have only di basik knowledge of reggae music come around i
sometimes mi a play some Sizzla maybe, and dem might ask mi, who dat pon di song...and mi seh Sizzla
but then,sometimes, mi might be playing some obscure and rare reggae music, and dem ask mi, who dat...and mi seh....mi nah go tell yuh, if yuh love it, yuh a go haffe go find it, di same way mi did, di same way mi a gon pon mi musical journey and mi find all these jewels and gems, likewise, yuh haffe go pon your own journey and find out...when yuh reach pon mi level, den we can chat

dats jus music, imagine how mi protect the sanctity of InI livity.....but some people dont seem fi know enuff fi keep di holy things holy
Ini know how to keep these tings because ini neva get it so, ini neva copy and paste offa di damn internet, these tings were passed from imple to imple , Ingel to Ingel, becah yuh earned di trust, becah yuh show and prove dat yuh are ready fi dem kinda high levels

but as dem seh, easy come easy go.... who get it easy, give it away easy , dont ?

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 2/7/2011 10:45:54 AM

no comment...

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/8/2011 12:03:05 AM

EMMANUEL IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE

NO HATRED NOR DIVISION IN JAH MANSION....WE ALL ARE ONE GOODY..IN THE BLACK CHRIST

AND I DO NOT SEEK THE APPROVAL OF MEN. I SERVE THE TRUE AND LIVING JAH, EMPEROR HAILE I SELASSIE I. WITH OUT APOLOGY TO NO ONE. SO I JUST HOPE AND PRAY THAT ALL OF THE I THEM SEEK EMMANUEL THRONE AND KINGDOM, PERSUE IT AND REACH IT. AND ALSO, REMEMBER MATTHEW CHAPTER 7

MY JAH IS REAL!

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I JAH JAH RASTAFARI, SELAH.

SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/8/2011 7:48:33 AM

No Hatred No Division...and No false pride
only pride can mek this about di approval of men when it is really bout di wisdom to accept di good counsel of thy idren

Blessed I Rastafari

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 2/8/2011 11:24:21 AM

TRUE THAT!

I also dont seek approval from any I no matter whaaat!

Rt. Hon. John Mosiah Garvey say:
'hear all but attend only to that which concerns you'

selah!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/8/2011 3:29:28 PM

Well, since a Black History Month, and since mi nuh like fi see di misuse of di Words of I Good Prophet, mek i write di whole sentence for its only then one can overs wha di Prophet is saying

"Let no voice but your own speak to you from the depths; let no influence but your own rouse you in time of peace and time of war. Hear all but attend only to that which concerns you, your allegiance shall be to your Race, then to your family and your Country. Remember always that the Jew in his political and economic urge is always first a Jew, the white is first a white man under all circumstances; and you can do no less than being first and always a Blackman; then all else will take care of itself. Let no one inoculate you with evil doctrines to suit their conveniences. There's no humanity before that which starts with yourself, "CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME." First to thyself be true and thou canst not then be false to any man."

Africa

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I