Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4215&start_row=1

E.A.B.I.C. ROLL CALL SERVICE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/18/2011 9:43:35 PM

PSALM READING SERVICE

Sundays thru Fridays only, 21 Psalms to be read :

7 Psalms at 5:30 to 6:00am

7 more at 11:30 to 12:00pm

and the final 7 at 5:30 to 6:00pm

All Psalms must be read before the top of the hour strikes. Then the Bass Drum is struck at the top of the hour, when Trumpet sounds, 1 time to the East, 1 time to the North, 1 time to the West, 1 time to the South and then 3 times to the East where we started from.

Leading Priest at East Gate Calls for Reverence: “Would like to ask the Royal Guard to call for Reverence“:

Royal Guard: “ Reverence in the Royal Courts of Mighty King David,

Four Winds Universal Earth Sky and Sea.”

Leading Priest begins International Creed. “Glory be to our Father……”

ROYAL ETHIOPIAN CREE

Glory be to our Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy one of creation as JAH was in
the beginning is now and ever shall be JAH world without end. So hail our GOD
SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI our almighty GOD JAH
RASTAFARI great and terrible GOD JAH RASTAFARI is the ALMIGHTY GOD
JAH who sitteth in ZION and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh. O THOU
MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI hear us
and bless us O LORD Keep and sanctify us all, cause thy Holy Face to shine upon us
thy children that we shall be saved and redeemed. O THOU MOST HIGH GOD
JAH RASTAFARI.

To our KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS conquering LION of the tribe of
JUDAH elect of GOD AND LIGHT of this world his own divine majesty
EMPEROR HAILE SALASSIE I, first ancient KING OF CREATION KING
ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA beginning with out end, first with out last,
protectorate of all human faith and RULER of the UNIVERSE. So hail our GOD
SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI our almighty GOD JAH
RASTAFARI great and terrible GOD JAH RASTAFARI is the ALMIGHTY
GOD, JAH who sitteth in ZION and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh. O THOU
MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI. Hear us
and bless us O LORD. Keep and sanctify us all and cause thy HOLY FACE to shine
upon us thy children, that we shall be saved and redeemed, O THOU MOST HIGH
GOD JAH RASTAFARI.

PRINCE and PRINCESS shall come out of EGYPT we ETHIOPIANS shall stretch
forth our hands and hearts unto GOD, O THOU GOD OF ETHIOPIA his own
DIVINE MAJESTY. Thy spirit comes to all dwelling paths of righteousness, lead us,
help us to forgive that we must be forgiven, teach us love, loyalty on earth as in
ZION. Endure us with thy wisdom, knowledge and understanding to do thy will.
Thy blessing to us, the humble be feed, the naked clothed, the sick nourished, the aged
protected, and the infants cared for. Deliver us from the hands of our enemies that we
must be fruitful in these last days, when enemies have passed and decayed, depths of
the seas, depths of the earth and bowels of the beast. O give us all a place in thy
kingdom forever and ever. So hail our GOD SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH
RASTAFARI our Almighty GOD JAH RASTAFARI great and terrible GOD JAH
RASTAFARI is the Almighty GOD. JAH who sitteth in ZION and reigneth in the
heart of all flesh. O THOU MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD
JAH RASTAFARI hear us and bless us O LORD keep and sanctify us all , and
cause thy HOLY FACE to shine upon us thy children that we shall be saved and
Redeemed O THOU MOST HIGH GOD JAH RASTAFARI.

As we lift our eyes unto the hills from whence cometh our help, our help cometh from
the LORD who created ZION and EARTH. JAH will not suffer our foot to be
moved. He that keepeth us shall not slumber, behold he that keepeth ISRAELITES
shall neither slumber nor slept, our LORD is our keeper, our LORD is the shade
upon thy right hand. By JAH protection the sun shall not smite us by day nor the
moon by night. Our LORD shall preserve us from all evil, JAH shall preserve our
souls, our LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI shall preserve us going out and coming
in from this time henceforth and forever more. So hail our GOD SELASSIE I
JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI our Almighty GOD JAH RASTAFARI great
and terrible GOD JAH RASTAFARI is the ALMIGHTY GOD. JAH who sitteth in
ZION and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh. O THOU MOST HIGH ETERNAL
FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI hear us and bless us O LORD keep shall be saved and redeemed O THOU MOST HIGH GOD JAH RASTAFARI.

Our FATHER who art in ZION, hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come, thy will
be done in EARTH as it is in ZION, give us this day our daily bread, so let the words
of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts be acceptable in thy sight O JAH our
strength and our redeemer, JAH who sitteth in ZION and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh, O thou MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH
RASTAFARI hear us and bless us O LORD keep us and sanctify us all, cause thy
Holy Face to shine upon us thy children that we shall be saved and Redeemed,
O THOU MOST HIGH GOD JAH RASTAFARI

HOLY EMMANUEL I, SELASSIE I, JAH RASTAFARI

End Creed: Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JaH Ras Tafari!!!

Leading Priest: (Bible not yet opened)

“Takes great pleasure in continuing reading from the 58 Psalm of the Mighty King David”

(Short ‘Glory be’ is Hailed out)

“Glory be unto our Father and to the Son and to the Holy One of Creation as JaH
was in the beginning is now and ever shall be JaH
world with out end, Selassie I JaH Ras Tafari!!!”

(Bibles are then opened and Psalm Reading begins. The Leading Priest at the East Gate begins):

Leading Priest at East gate:

“Take great pleasure in continuing reading from the 58 Psalm of the Mighty King David

‘A denunciation of the wicked

To the chief musician, Ataschith,

A Michtam of David’

‘Do ye indeed speak Righteousness ……

(The Psalm is then read except for the last verse,

ALWAYS Hail out at the end of the second to last verse :

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JaH Ras Tafari!!!

Then this is said for all ending verse of all 7 Psalms by all Angels reading their own Psalm:

11 and ending verse of Psalms 58 to be read and continued

My Lord and Empress, Prince and Princess.”

When the last Psalm, Psalm 64 is read and the Angel says:

“10 and ending verse of Psalms 64 to be read and continued

My Lord and Empress. Prince and Princess.”

Then the leading Priest at the East Gate begins to read his last and ending verse, like this:

“Takes Great pleasure in continuing reading from the 11 and ending verse of Psalms 58 of the Mighty King David,” ending verse is read and ends in a Hail out : JaHovia JaH Ras Tafari!!!

Then the next Angel at the North Gate, then the next Angel at the West Gate until all 7 ending verses are read and Sealed by JaH Hail outs.

The Order each Psalm is read depends on the length of the Psalm for each service for Example: if time is pressing and the Psalms are long or a one or two might be slow readers the Leading Priest may decide for all Psalms to be read at once or more orderly by the ripples 1 then the next, then the next and so on. All Psalms would then be sounding out at once and each can start as soon as the leading Priest says “Takes great pleasure…..”, the key is not to be reading still when the top of the hour strikes.

If the Psalms are short the Leading Priest may decide to take time and read each Psalm one at a time allowing himself at least 5 minutes or less before the top of the hour so he may sent up a small prayer before the 7 strokes of the Bass Drum and sealing up with the Royal Creed.

At the end of the last Psalm ending verse the Leading Priest then says:

“We do give thanks for your patient hearing and rapt attention as there endest

The Glorious reading of Psalm 58 of the Mighty King David

The Glorious reading of Psalm 59 of the Mighty King David….. (and so on to Psalm 64)

And the Glorious and Wonderful reading of Psalm 64 of the Mighty, Mighty King David.

The Leading Priest then begins the short Creed Chant and all others join in:

“Glory be unto our Father and, To the Son and, To our living one, our living one,

As JaH was in the beginning, Is now, And ever shall be,

World with out end, World with out end, Selah,

World with out end, Selah,

In Mount. Zion, Zion I Holy Mount Zion, Zion I.”

Leading Priest then Begins his prayer before the top of the hour or if at the hour then the Drum is struck 7 times by an available Angel or by the Priest Himself as he (the leading Priest is sealing up the Prayer then Hails out:

Then the Leading Priest at the East Gate would Calls for the Royal Guard to call for Reverence

(The Royal Guards is the Angel Holding the Banner of the Congress.

Then the Creed is prayed and Psalm Reading is sealed up.

ROYAL ETHIOPIAN CREE

Roll Call Service stars right after Royal Creed with opening Hymn “Jerusalem My Happy Home”.

Blessed Love My Lord and Empress, Prince and Princess

E.A.B.I.C. Roll Call Service

1 ) Opening Hymn: “Jerusalem My Happy Home”

This Hymn may be song by the next Priest or Prophet in line to the Leading Priest and it immediately follows the ending of the Leading Priest Chant and Hail out that seals up the Creed after Psalm Reading Service.

(It is usually the Angel that gets up earliest and water and sweeps the Service Area that gets to be second in line to rise this Hymn and maybe read the Principles and Commandments of the Congress. He may also be called upon to rise a Chorus or two when the time comes.)

All Angels facing to the East.

Second Angel to the Priest:

“Takes Great Pleasure in Continuing with our opening “Jerusalem My Happy Home” Hymn 41 taken from the Jerusalem School Room Hymnals.” Then Hymn is then read before it is song. After the Angel reads it he then says:

“Anyone who do know the Ear (tune) of this our Opening Hymn, is free to rise it. Anyone who doesn’t know patiently listen, clap steady 1, 2 then join in, in one sweet harmonious accord, My Lord and Empress, Prince and Princess. Angel then begins to track the Hymn.

“Jerusalem my happy home…..”

Hymn 41 from our

Black Christ Salvation Hymnals

Jerusalem, my happy home,

Name ever dear to me,

When shall my labours have an end?

Thy joys when shall I see?

When shall these eyes thy Zion-built walls

And pearly gates behold

Thy bulwarks with Salvation strong,

And streets of shining gold?

Apostles, martyrs, prophets, there

Around me, Saviour stand

And all I Love in Christ below

Will join the glorious band.

Jerusalem, my happy home

When shall I come to thee?
When shall my labours have an end?
Thy joys when shall I see?

O Christ, do thou my soul prepare

Fr that bright home above

That I may see thee and adore,

With all thy Saints above.

Hymn is song once thru then the Priest or Prophet tracking instructs the Congregation/Choir to sing the Ear of the Hymn in an “I” Chanting Chorus by saying plainly “Chorus, Chorus Salvation” or “Chorus of our opening Hymn” (the “I” Chorus may be song in the middle of the Hymn as well).

Then we have the “Congregation Humming Salvation” and that is when the Angel tracking the Hymn goes to the second cycle of the Hymn with the first being the “I” Chant of the tune or “Ear” of the Hymn and now that tune or “Ear” is hummed before the Hymn is ended or it may go another cycle if the Priest sees fit in the Timing of the Service ( the Angel would then say these words: ‘Chorus humming coming down’ and the Hymn goes into the ‘Zion Chant’ to Seal it up at the end of the Chorus.)

Short Zion Chant

The Angel then finishes by Chanting at the end of the Hymn and seals it with a Royal Hail Out: JaHovia JaH Ras Tafari!!!

2 ) The Leading Priest then immediately begins with these words: “It gives me great pleasure in continuing reading from the 9 Psalm of the Mighty King David”, “then before the Bible is opened the short “Glory Be” is chanted.

Then the Angel says a short chant and begins like this:

“Takes great pleasure in continuing reading from the 9 Psalm of the mighty King David” The entire Psalm is then read. The Angel may Hail Out with-in the reading of the Psalm but there is no culturing of the Psalm it is just read. The last verse is always repeated, and then the Angel says: “Do give thanks for your patient hearing and rapt attention to be read and continued My Lord and Empress, Prince and Princess.

Psalm 9

1: I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
2: I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
3: When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.
4: For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.
5: Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.
6: O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them.
7: But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
8: And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
9: The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
10: And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
11: Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
12: When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.
13: Have mercy upon me, O LORD; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:
14: That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
15: The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
16: The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
17: The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
18: For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
19: Arise, O LORD; let not men prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
20: Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.

Psalms 35 and 68 are read the same way.

Psalm 35

1: Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
2: Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
3: Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
4: Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
5: Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.
6: Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.
7: For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.
8: Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.
9: And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
10: All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?
11: False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
12: They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
13: But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
14: I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.
15: But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:
16: With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
17: Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.
18: I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
19: Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
20: For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.
21: Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.
22: This thou hast seen, O LORD: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.
23: Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.
24: Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.
25: Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.
26: Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.
27: Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
28: And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

Psalm 68

1: Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
2: As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
3: But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
4: Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
5: A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
6: God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
7: O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:
8: The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
9: Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
10: Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.
11: The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
12: Kings of armies did flee apace: and she that tarried at home divided the spoil.
13: Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.
14: When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Salmon.
15: The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; an high hill as the hill of Bashan.
16: Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in; yea, the LORD will dwell in it for ever.
17: The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
18: Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.
19: Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
20: He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death.
21: But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.
22: The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:
23: That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.
24: They have seen thy goings, O God; even the goings of my God, my King, in the sanctuary.
25: The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after; among them were the damsels playing with timbrels.
26: Bless ye God in the congregations, even the Lord, from the fountain of Israel.
27: There is little Benjamin with their ruler, the princes of Judah and their council, the princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali.
28: Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us.
29: Because of thy temple at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto thee.
30: Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war.
31: Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.
32: Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:
33: To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice.
34: Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds.
35: O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.

There ends “the glorious reading of Psalms 9 of the Mighty King David”

“ 35 “

and the glorious and wonderful reading of Psalms 68 of the Mighty Mighty King David.

“Glory Be….” Chant. Seal with a Chant and Hail out.

“Glory be unto our Father and, To the Son and, To our living one, our living one,

As JaH was in the beginning, Is now, And ever shall be,

World with out end, World with out end, Selah,

World with out end, Selah,

In Mount. Zion, Zion I Holy Mount Zion, Zion I.”

3 ) Roll Call Hymn is song and seal as the opening Hymn did.

Hymn 40 from our Black Christ Salvation Hymnals

When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound,

And time shall be no more,

And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair,

When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore

And the roll is called up yonder,

I’ll be there.

Chorus :

When the roll…is called up yonder,

When the roll…. is called up yonder,

When the roll… is called up yonder,

When the roll is called up yonder I’ll be there.

On that bright and cloudless morning

When the dead in Christ shall rise,

And the glory of His resurrection share;

When His chosen ones shall gather to our home beyond the tide

And the roll is called up yonder,

I’ll be there.

Let us labour for our Master from the dawn

Till setting sun

Let us talk of His wondrous love and care;

Then when all our strife is over, and my work on earth is done,

And the roll is called up yonder, I’ll be there

4 ) Priest chooses an Angel to read and Culture the Principles, Laws and Commandments of our Congress.

5 ) Priest then read a Chapter from a Bible Book and Cultures it.

Short “Glory Be…” Chant opens the Book and Short “Glory Be…” Chant seals it.

“Glory be unto our Father and to the Son and to the Holy One of Creation as JaH was in the beginning is now and ever shall be JaH world with out end, Selassie I JaH Ras Tafari!!!”

6 ) Choruses are sung next depending on the Time at least 3 Choruses can be song then sealed with the “It’s a Great Change Since I Was Born” Chorus which ends with the “Short Zion Chant”.

Chorus 58 from our Black Christ Salvation Chorus Book :

Great change since I was born

It’s a great change since I was born (R3)

Iyah Adone I seh

Things I used to do

Lord I do them no more

Words I used to say

My Lord I say them no more

Place I used to go

Lord I go there no more

It’s a great change since I was born

Iyah Adone I seh

“Short Zion Chant”.

7 ) Closing Hymn: “What a Gathering” Opens and Closes as other Hymns did.

Hymn 94 from our Black Christ Salvation Hymnals

On that bright and golden morning

When the Son of Man shall come,
And the radiance of His Glory we shall see,

When from every clime an nation

Jah shall call His people home

What a gath’ring of the ransomd that will be!

Chorus :

What a gath’… ring! What a gath’…ring!

What a gath’ring of the ransomed in the summer land of Love!

What a gath’… ring! What a gath’…ring!

Of the ransomed in that happy home above!

When the blest who rest in Negus at His bidding shall arise

From the silence of the grave, and from the sea;

And with goodies of celestial they shall meet Him in the Land

What a gath’ring and rejoicing there will be!

When our eyes behold the City with its “many mansions” bright,

And its river, calm and restful, flowing free

When the friends that strife has parted shall in bliss again unite

What a gath’ring and a greeting there will be!

Oh, the King is surely coming, and the time is drawing nigh,

When the blessed day of promise we shall see;

Then the shanging “in a moment”, “in the twinkling of an eye”,

And for ever in His presence we shall be.

8 ) Royal Creed.

ROYAL ETHIOPIAN CREE

9) Congregation goes in Tabernacle for short prayer then meets Priest on the outside Court Yard for a small prayer then he frees everyone to their affairs for the Day.

OMNIPOTENT GOD JAH RASTAFARI
SELAH
SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 1/19/2011 10:15:17 AM

very useful for the Bobos this side who dont have such information. I will copy this.
Give yanks!

Selah!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/21/2011 6:09:24 PM

I Give Thanks for this Information My Lord

Blessed Sabbath

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/10/2015 1:57:28 PM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/17/2016 4:00:37 PM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/19/2016 9:07:54 PM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/30/2016 5:41:04 PM

Give thanks for all Man and Woman of Right holding the Psalms Reading Order firm and steady.

Higher meditation.

There is much folly in the Bible, but one thing I and I can hold on to are the Afrikan wisdom books of the Bible such as the Psalms and Proverbs. Which preferablly should be chanted and read on a daily basis for Iritual upliftment.

Praise ye JAH.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/30/2016 6:28:12 PM

INI also appreciaLOVE the beauty in Psalms and Proverbs. This makes sense, as they come directly from “The Instructions of Amenemopet”. It would behoove us, as Afrikan People, to drink our “water” (knowledge/wisdom) from the ORI-ginal source.

Instructions of Amenemopet, Wisdom of Amenemopet is widely regarded as one of the masterpieces of Kemetic literature and precedes the biblical Book of Proverbs by hundreds of years before “Christ”

Amenemope, ch. 30, line 539: "Look to these thirty chapters; they inform, they educate.”

Proverbs 22:20: "Have I not written for you thirty sayings of counsel and knowledge?"

Amenemope, ch. 1:"Give thine ear, and hear what I say, And apply thine heart to apprehend; It is good for thee to place them in thine heart, let them rest in the casket of thy belly; That they may act as a peg upon thy tongue"

Proverbs 22:17-18:"Incline thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, And apply thine heart to my doctrine; For it is pleasant if thou keep them in thy belly, that they may be established together upon thy lips”

Amenemope, ch. 2:"Beware of robbing the poor, and oppressing the afflicted."

Proverbs 22:22:"Rob not the poor, for he is poor, neither oppress (or crush) the lowly in the gate."

Amenemope, ch. 10: "Associate not with a passionate man, Nor approach him for conversation; Leap not to cleave to such an one; That terror carry thee not away

Proverbs 22:24-5: "Do not befriend the man of anger, Nor go with a wrathful man, Lest thou learn his ways and take a snare for thy soul."

Amenemope, ch. 30:"A scribe who is skillful in his business findeth worthy to be a courtier

Proverbs 22:29:"[if you] You see a man quick in his work, before kings will he stand, before cravens, he will not stand."

Amenemope, ch. 7:"Toil not after riches; If stolen goods are brought to thee, they remain not over night with thee. They have made themselves wings like geese. And have flown into the heavens

Proverbs 23:4-5:"Toil not to become rich, And cease from dishonest gain; For wealth maketh to itself wings, Like an eagle that flieth heavenwards"

Amenemope, ch. 21:"Empty not thine inmost soul to everyone, nor spoil (thereby) thine influence

Proverbs 14:7:"Speak not in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of thy words"

Amenemope, ch. 6: "Remove not the landmark from the bounds of the field...and violate not the widows boundary

Proverbs 23:10: "Remove not the widows landmark; And enter not into the field of the fatherless."

Amenemope, ch. 1):"Give thine ears, hear the words that are said, give thine heart to interpret them."

Proverbs 23:12:"Apply thine heart unto instruction and thine ears to the words of knowledge"

AMENEMOPE

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/24/2016 3:13:18 AM

JAH SET US FREE

FREEDOM GOD JAH RASTAFARI , SELAH , KING SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/1/2020 3:11:40 AM

HOLY EMMANUEL I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I