Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4205&start_row=1

Wha a gwaan

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/8/2011 8:17:25 PM

Dun know Christmas yesterday followed by the Sabbath today, didnt see much of di outside world, until this evening,went out fi a walk, met people, watched some tv, all i seem to hear is of fish washing up dead pon shores and birds dropping out from di sky, wha a really gwaan iyah? how long this been happening?

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 1/9/2011 5:49:59 AM

Nothing new but astonishing still. Is it not just sign of something is not right. And for them that have eys to see with and learn from it.

Improving ones livity and love more... Better to give than to take...

I read psalm 78 in the morning:

[27] He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea:
[28] And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations.
[29] So they did eat, and were well filled: for he gave them their own desire;
[30] They were not estranged from their lust. But while their meat was yet in their mouths,
[31] The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote down the chosen men of Israel.
[32] For all this they sinned still, and believed not for his wondrous works.

Blessed love

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 1/9/2011 6:56:28 AM

Iman would ask the same question.
I've heard rumours but not actually seen anything in the news about it. Rumour said something about doves falling out of the sky in Italy but I heard nothing about the fish.

And give thanks for the scripture extract Nordman.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 1/9/2011 7:03:50 AM

Quick search came up with this from the BBC news website:

Bird deaths in US 'solved'

But Iman haven't been able to find anything else.

Blessed love.

EDIT:

Actually, just come across more...

More bird deaths in Sweden

More bird deaths over the US

Seems it's not an isolated thing... The second one also talks about hundreds of thousands of fish washing up dead and other mass wildlife deaths around the US.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/9/2011 6:07:56 PM

There is a lot of imbalance in Creation right now because of human activity, its not surprising that these things are happening.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I