Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=420&start_row=1

Terrible unfairness!!!

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rac_maxim Sent: 9/9/2004 4:24:25 AM

Attention! Please every body read it! terrible discrimination is going on! http://versionist.com was banned for all russian IP adresses. It happened about three months ago? when I have posted there ny song about batty (It was in russian, so everybody couldnt understand it and there were songs worse than mine, like "stiff co*k".) This site is for non-professional musicians and aimed for uploading music, rating it, discussing it, but reggae and dub oriented. Dirty hypocricity is going on, site owner Versionist have banned all Russia, but writes to everybody: "I have banned only you, ras maxim?, and you happen to live in Russia, so that doesn't mean I have banned all your country " , he deletes all my postings from forum and all music reviews, deletes my songs, even my best ones, doesnt reply to e-mail, an so on. So call you hackers friends, let's attack this site.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/9/2004 9:01:32 AM

maxim, does versionist have a forum that you spoke on, and did you harass them like you harassed others in other forums, or is it only because of your song? I know that you have not dealt with as much foolishness on forums as you did before, but this ban started when you were speaking a lot of foolishness on many sites.

The reason I ask is because it seems that it is your fault that versionist has banned many in Russia. What choice do you give people, if they don't want you to harass them any more? You use shared IPs that are used by many people, and the only way to ban you is to block all IPs you use. So if they block your IPs then they will be blocking other people who come on with the same shared IPs.

Look at the problem you caused not only for yourself, but for many others. Like I said, you don't speak with so much foolishness anymore, but there is a reaction to every action. And the reaction you caused has made problems for many Russians who had no intention of harassing others. So stop complaining and learn from your ways.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: rac_maxim Sent: 9/9/2004 3:19:11 PM

I understand your point, but anyway I want to shut his site down. Or I wiil change my IP and post under different name :P

Messenger: ijah Sent: 9/9/2004 3:29:51 PM

Greetings and Bless..JAH RasTafari lives
Big up to Ark I and friends

Bro Maxim....Like his Majesty showed InI the way,so InI are ought to handle.
Never reward evil with evil......seen
Do ye carry that much wrath inna ye temple???It nah good fe nohting.
Be the smartest and show thy humbleness,or arent you trodding the path of RasTafari???

HAILE SELASSIE I K.oK.&L.o.L.,The Lion of Judah,RASTAFARI!!!!!!!

Messenger: rac_maxim Sent: 9/10/2004 9:19:57 AM

Right.. I've changed my mind.. Just was angry with them but now feel OK! Thanks for your reply. And I've found another music community site.

Messenger: Levitcus Sent: 9/10/2004 9:44:39 AM

InI I give tankz n' Praizez unto de Most High, unto de Babba, unto de Father, I jah, Seh?
I no give no damn about manmade contradistinctions. Servez them that take part'n't, with or against, them are part'n't.
InI I give tankz n' Praizez unto I'Creator...
I shan't be embittered, I remain pure at heart, wanting non but love for all, equality for all and Bread for all.
I Father is a true Living God'I Father, Seh?
Jah see an Know...Maye.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I