Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4166&start_row=11

Wouldnt bite dat "apple" if i was yuh

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 12/14/2010 11:23:52 AM

For the most part, yes I agree with that Young Lion. The vast majority of mankind is not living in rightiousness in this time. I and I seek Itinually to leave that behind and go forward in rightiousness but that cannot happen overnight. Before Iman sighted Rastafari Iman was a sinner and I have yet to burn all vestiges of that sin out of Iself but in the meantime, I pray to the Most High Jah to judge I in I rightiousness and not in what wickedness remains.
The same will go for most Rastafari Idren I think.

Truly blessed is the man who has never sinned.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/14/2010 9:39:50 PM

Regarding being short of the glory.

Free from sin

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/15/2010 1:34:25 AM

to Young Lion:

ETHIOPIAN BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS CHURCH OF DIVINE SALVATION NATIONAL CREED

Glory be to our Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy one of creation as JAH was in the beginning is now and ever shall

be JAH world without end. So we hail our GOD SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI

our almighty GOD JAH RASTAFARI great and terrible GOD JAH RASTAFARI is the ALMIGHTY GOD. JAH who sitteth in ZION and reign in the hearts of all flesh.

O THOU MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI hear us and bless us O LORD Keep and sanctify us all,

cause thy Holy Face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed.
O THOU MOST HIGH GOD JAH RASTAFARI.

To our KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS conquering LION of the tribe of JUDAH elect of GOD AND LIGHT of this world

His own divine majesty EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I, first ancient KING OF CREATION KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA

Beginning with out end and first with out last protectorate of all human faith and RULER of the UNIVERSE.

So we hail our GOD SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI our almighty GOD JAH RASTAFARI great and terrible GOD

JAH RASTAFARI is the ALMIGHTY GOD, JAH who sitteth in ZION and reign in the hearts of all flesh.

O THOU MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI. Hear us and bless us O LORD.

Keep and sanctify us all and cause thy HOLY FACE to shine upon us thy children, so we shall be saved and redeemed,

PRINCE and PRINCESS shall come out of EGYPT, we ETHIOPIANS shall stretch forth our hands and hearts unto GOD, O THOU

GOD OF ETHIOPIAN his own DIVINE MAJESTY. Thy spirit come to all dwelling paths of righteousness lead us, help us to

forgive that we must be forgiven, teach us love, loyalty on earth as in ZION. Endure us with thy wisdom, knowledge and

understanding to do thy will. Thy blessing to us, the humble be feed, thy naked clothed, sick nourished, age protected,

and infants cared for. Deliver us from the hands of our enemies that we shall be fruitful in these last days, when enemies

have passed and decayed, depths of the seas, depths of the earth and bowels of the beast. O give us all a place in thy

kingdom forever and ever. So we hail our GOD SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI our Almighty GOD JAH RASTAFARI

great and terrible GOD JAH RASTAFARI is the Almighty GOD. JAH who sitteth in ZION and reign in the heart of all flesh.

O THOU MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI hear us and bless us O LORD keep and sanctify us all,

and cause thy HOLY FACE to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed O THOU MOST HIGH GOD JAH RASTAFARI.

As we lift our eyes unto the hills from whence cometh our help,
Our help cometh from the LORD who created ZION and EARTH.

JAH will not suffer our foot to be moved. He that keepeth us shall not slumber, behold he that keepeth ISRAELITES shall neither slumber nor slept,
our LORD is our keeper, our LORD is the shade upon thy right hand.

By JAH protection the sun shall not smite us by day nor the moon by night.

Our LORD shall preserve us from all evil, JAH shall preserve our souls, our LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI shall preserve us going out and coming in from this time henceforth and forever more.

So we hail our GOD SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI our Almighty GOD JAH RASTAFARI great and terrible GOD JAH RASTAFARI is the ALMIGHTY GOD.

JAH who sitteth in ZION and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh.
O THOU MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI hear us and bless us O LORD

keep and sanctify us all and cause thy Holy Face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed

Our FATHER who art in ZION, hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come, thy will be done in EARTH as it is in ZION,

give us this day our daily bread, so let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts be acceptable in thy sight

O JAH our strength and our redeemer, JAH who sitteth in ZION and reign in the hearts of all flesh,

O thou MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI hear us and bless us O LORD keep us and sanctify us all,

cause thy Holy Face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed,

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/15/2010 1:17:24 PM

I give thanks for the reply, reasoning and prayers and pictures. It seems to me the men in those pictures are one of the 144,000 saints. It's sad the life i had to go through and still have to go through, not being able to be in that kind of environment whether in ethiopia or Jamaiaca, and at the same time not even feeling that worthy to be a 144,00, i guess its just something i have to go through. And not even having enough money to support a family, so its just a trying time for me, maybe those prayers will help

Thanks

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I