Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4106&start_row=1

Impossible

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/1/2010 12:51:11 PM

greetings,

I man have been trodding through Rastafari with and without the ganja. I came to believe it is impossible to reach the ites of Rastafari without the ganja. As Marley said ''the more u accept herb the more u accept rastafari'', and as Tosh said, it is a spiritual thing for spiritual purposes'' Ganja invokes the spirit and brings realization. ''herb for the service of man that he may bring forth food out of the earth, wine to make the heart merry, oil to make the face shine, bread to make the heart strong, i believe that is Psalms 114 or 104. I mean i smoked herb on thursday and everything was good, everything in its place, then i went throughout the weekend without it and it was tough! I couldnt find that calm. Ganja is very much needed in InI lives! and ises for the day ganja is legalized throughout the world.

Blessed is Jonhoy!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/1/2010 1:49:20 PM

Yes, it is impossible for you to reach the Heights without Ganja, because that is your Faith.

But it is not impossible for RasTafarI people, because that is I and I Faith.

And I wonder if you are actually reaching Heights at all if you think it can't be done without Ganja, because people that can Reach the Heights know better than that.

Messenger: IDread Sent: 11/1/2010 2:17:57 PM

Ark I speaks the truth.

Ganja helps greatly in reaching the heights but it is not a neccessity. I and I still reach the heights and Iman have been without ganja for at least a month now since I moved and don't know where to find it around here.

The I just has to hold a good meditation as the I would with herb and the I will reach the heights just the same.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/1/2010 4:11:23 PM

never in my life did i see spiritual the world the way i see it when high. All i know is i need it in my life, maybe others can manage without it. Yes u can reach certain heights, but not the highest heights. Just like there is levels of heaven. I cant meditate the same without the herb. I use it as a guide!

igzio yistilign

Messenger: IDread Sent: 11/1/2010 4:28:31 PM

If the I can't meditate without the herb then maybe it is time the I learned. Herb will not always be readily available and if the I relies on it so heavily then those times will be much more testing than they should be.
I and I must learn to hold a good meditation regardless of whether I and I have herb to smoke. If the I relies on the herb totally in that regard then the I can't truly say that the I can hold a good meditation.

What Iman suggest is that the I put the herb to one side for now and concentrate on learning to go without it before the I takes it up again. That way the I can truly learn how to reach the heights when the I smokes herb.

Blessed love.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I