Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=410&start_row=21

Race mixing

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/12/2004 6:39:20 AM

Greetings Iyah

Ark I, what would happen if the I would bring a hamite Queen as his own in the Nyahbinghi House?

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/12/2004 11:14:22 AM

Jahphet,

Some people would be against it and for others, it would not make a difference. I and I don't worry about the people with a divided mind. I and I are Inited and will Itinue towards Inity. I look to Jah RasTafarI for guidance, not man.

Gideon,

Yes I, I and I root and race is the Jah race, it can't be any other way. I and I should be able to reason about anything and still move closer to Jah. It only depends upon the direction I and I are walking when I and I are reasoning.

For the people that come to this site with a divided mind, it is good for them to see the reasonings about these subjects, so they can learn to Inite themself with Jah. Haile Selassie I spoke about race, not to divide people against eachother, but to bring people together as One. People in this world are very divided and it is up to I and I to take Jah children out of this division and into Inity. So I and I need to show them the falsity of their division. And your reasoning Gideon, is part of the reasoning that will take division out of the people's mind and bring forth Inity.

If this subject was never brought up, then your reasoning may not have been said. Does the I see what I am saying. It is all about the direction I and I walk and about turning the people around that are walking in the wrong direction. But if I and I don't look at their face when they walk passed, then I and I won't be able to get their attention to turn them towards Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/12/2004 5:01:15 PM

Beloved COmmunity, Rasta FAr i

There is no race....human beings are human beings with different physical charachteristics that human chose to dinstinguish them selves about. WHy? AS human do, to put self as individual ABOVE another human living being, along the loines that they do to superiate themselve above the animals and the plants.

If a tabby cat can breed with a calico cat, then what is so abominational about that? As humans we have a respondsibilty to creation to honor what we are physiologically and manifest that in community.

If ones want to inhibit others based on selfish narrowmindedness of philosophy of intelluctualism and politrickal domination, that is the choice that they make, but cannot impose indefintly upon others in the name of progress civilization.

NOTHING is new under the sun, all that is here is since time begun.

Living perfectly as a component of nature, inharmony with nature is such a abundant destiny, that who has time for mapiing out the destiny of others, lwt alone, ENFORCING Others destiny?

Don't celebrate diversity---celebrate oneness
DOn't tolerate-----Rahter LIBERATE

KNOW YOURSELF.......and live INI

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/13/2004 7:58:49 AM

Truth I-Nefertiti.

i hear the people quote,.
"Europe for Europe for Europeans, India for Indians, China for the Chinese, Egypt/Jamaica for the Arawak Indians and Ethiopia Africa for the Africans both those at home and us abroad."

Dose this mean that all the people of mixed race will have there own land,or are they to be put to Death.Rasta no Hittiler.

I know that Marcus Gravy said these thing.(the part about Europe ect.)
But what did Ras Tafri i say.Him said we must live to gether.And i know that Him said that the the African must free Himself.

John the Baptize Said one thing and Jesuz came and change things so much that John did not even believe that Jesuz was to true Messiah

one love

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/14/2004 3:59:23 AM

True... HIM did not send the Italian soldiers back to europe.
But when you see it, it would be better for this world when all go there where they belong to... give the Native Americans, the Asians and the Africans their land back, Mr Europe!
This won't happen... but I feel it would be better... europeans back to europe... and I n I Israelite Children ah Mt Zion....

Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/14/2004 8:46:07 AM

I see what you are saying.But let me put this to you,in every continent there is suppose to be a skin color that say these people or that person belongs here.Is that what makes one person better than the other (the continent that they live on). I know all I hear is black people do not like white people because of slavery,but what about those black Africans that let certain black Africans get sold. If i look at the news I see Russains killing Russains, Africans killing Africans ect. If the world was split into color there would still be those opperssion. In the middle East muslem against muslem. If islam (submission) conquered the world as it did in the days of Mohamed we would blame our plight on Mohamed and the middle east. Im just putting this out there to say that every continent has those that oppress and those that are oppressed. Does it make us better because we held up Rastafari but do not walk in the footsteps of the God in Man? There were specific instructions layed down by Jah for people to live rasta in this time, now over a million different people of all races claim-en rastafari, I do not want to over populate one part of land, that would be totally unnecessary. God gave man the world and HIM sit it upon Mount Zion the Highest region in the mind, the highest region, land origin givin in Africa, from were every human is suppose to have origionated from.

ONE LOVE

Messenger: gideon Sent: 9/18/2004 11:30:33 AM

Peace, no war.
I just want to get it clear.
We all know that mankind are one. This teaching of difference is saying that we can classify men according to race, so that although we are all one, we are in different racial categories. And Ark say that the better word might be culture...... I get the idea.
So now, a mixed race person would be someone who has parents from two or more of these racial groups.

He would learn the culture of his parents and he would have physical characteristics from both of those groups. So he would not belong fully to either group, but he would belong partially to both groups. So the question arises of where do we classify such a person. This is what I understand Rock to be getting at.

Now, what is the rasta culture then? Rasta is the root tradition of truth, therefore it should be something that all people have in them, even if they don't recognize or acknowledge it. And what about the Rasta race, is there such a thing?

Originally man is from Africa, all men. And man's true nature is as a African and as a rasta. Any culture or race that exist should just be a classification of African, rasta culture and race. For example we should be talking about caucasian Africans and American Africans, and Afro-American Africans and Chino-American Africans etc. But all should be Africans. And we should talk about christian rastas and Buddhist rastas and republican federalist Africans etc. Since all other classifications of culture are based on the unity that we all share, which is rasta.

Is this what they I them is saying?

And if this is the case then it is no problem about mixed races, because all people are rasta, African. A man mixed with white and black culture or race can identify himslef as African/ rasta. That way he is part of both of the races at the same time. So we can have races without division, but only when we remember that all races are nothing more than classifications of Africans/rastas.

I think we can all agree on this, right? If not then we still have some more to talk about..... One.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/18/2004 1:05:05 PM

Seen,truth,and yes.

onelove

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I