Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4066&start_row=1

The Image of Marcus Mosiah Garvey

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/17/2010 1:42:24 PM

Here is the song where I got the quote that I have posted here a few times. It is a serious song.

----------------
Marcus Mosiah Garvey say: man who cannot get no work, should make work, make work, be creative, be creative
----------------

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/17/2010 9:25:18 PM

Give Thanks

Messenger: Ras Mikael Enoch Sent: 9/30/2010 7:50:36 AM

Greetings people,

Here is a sound-mix of music clips InI did recently,
just a few of the songs Iman played on radio stations
in the Bay Areas...

It is true, my genes are from Ireland and Iceland,
however I really love His Imperial Majesty
JAH Ras Tafari,
I said GOD !
And of course ---> Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Jah knows I really love Jamaicans !

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/deep_roots_music_2010_4.wav
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/deep_roots_music_2010_2.wav

Jah Ras Tafari !

2/3 October, 1935
75th Anniversary (2010)

Ras Mikael Enoch

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/29/2011 9:37:02 PM

Here is a Reasoning I made before where I referenced this song.

=========================================

Burning spear has a song where he speaks about the image of Marcus Garvey, he says:

----------------
Marcus Mosiah Garvey say: man who cannot get no work, should make work, make work, be creative, be creative
----------------

This doesn't just apply to people who can't find work, but it also applies to people who want better work then what they have. Figure out a way to make work. Search yourself until you find what you can do. And when you consider something, you must realize that just because you have a good idea, it doesn't mean that it will be successful. I am an Inventor, and many good ideas I have thought of don't make it farther then the paper, because when I consider the way people think and what people spend their money on, those ideas, although good, are not ideas that will sell enough. I instead look through I ideas and when I find something that will be good for selling, I put I concentration on that. The other good ideas can wait until I have enough money to spare that it will be alright if they aren't big sellers.

With Faith, all things are possible. Here is a story I posted before about when I found a new job in 2000.

---------------------------------------
I had a contract position for a year. When I contract ran out, I tried to get unemployment benefits, but I couldn't, because they told I that I was 14 hours short of their requirement to receive it.

I had saved some money while working, so I was able to live on this for 4 months while I looked for another job. Time passed and passed, but no job came. I never once thought to cut I locks because I made this choice and commitment to Jah. I brought this judgment on Iself, and I knew exactly what I was getting into before I started growing I locks, and the tribulation that would come, and what the commitment that I made meant. Everyone makes their personal commitment to Jah when they grow their locks. My commitment was for life and is for life.

When I money ran out after the 4 months, I got a job, without even going to an interview. I spoke with the person hiring on the phone on a Friday, and he gave I a little phone interview and then asked I if I wanted to start on Monday. Jah tested I until the end, and then he gave I a job. After a week at the job, I needed to get some money that I mother had in savings for I, to pay a months rent, because I had to pay the rent before I first paycheck, I was completely broke.

Faith in Jah is so powerful, don't look for an example to prove what Jah can do before you have Faith. Have Faith first, and then and only then will the examples be seen.
-----------------------------------

Tested by Babylon........?

=========================================

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/2/2014 3:57:59 PM

Give thanks for the Black Prophet, the forerunner of Christ!

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I