Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4061&start_row=1

Who's who!?

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dubside Sent: 9/12/2010 4:43:44 AM

Blessed. So the I story goes., I n I 'av been changed from I roots by Europeans and Arabs during slavery. Strange enough, the same scriptures that talks about the blessed tribes created by JAH, were used during the process. Due to that, I consider this an illegal prolongation. They have cause I to identify I-self not in the way I know I am known by JAH. They have set it in a way that they can confuse future generation about who they really are on creation so that they can escape the charges facing them for what they did to the blessed tribes. So, they have brought the I to the point where it's hard to know Who's who. So I rise up, Ras Tafari is the King of kings and Lord of lords, Concuring, Lion, from the tribe of Judah, Haile Selassie I is His new name, and as prophecy says; ..and they shall leave the name of god which they were taken into captivity with and call themselves by the name of their King.., so it came to pass, the King has come, I'm not catholic or lutheran no more, I am a Ras Tafarian. Prophecy also says; ..it will come to pass that JAH shall rise the King from the east, from the root of King David to his son King Solomon, and shall gather the scattered tribes from the corners of the the world, where they were taken as slaves, and bring them forward to their motherland, where JAH has created for the blessed tribes to nourish. So it came to be. King Haile Selassie I on Davids' throne, has fulfill the prophecy. I dub so.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/13/2010 11:41:05 PM

babylon's time will not always be. I and I need to make sure that I and I Trod as RasTafarI has shown I and I to Trod.

That is I and I Salvation in these times and the times to come.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I