Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4050&start_row=1

G20 Summit Canada - Protests

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/19/2010 11:00:23 PM

The G20 meeting was held in Toronto last month. During the protests there was a group or groups of people who destroyed stores, police cars and various other things within the city.

When I first heard about the destruction, I considered the possibilities that the western leaders sent people undercover to encourage such action to detract from the real issues that were being brought up by protesters, or that it was just a bunch of criminals or unruly young people taking advantage of an opportunity that doesn't come up that often.

I haven't ruled out the possible government connected influence, but it is appearing more and more that it was a bunch of spoiled young people who have no Iverstanding of usefulness.

Nothing good was accomplished by their behaviour and actions, everything that came from it was foolishness and negativity, vanity of vanities.

They gave the perfect opportunity to the media to avoid talking about what the useful protesters were saying. Almost everything spoken of in the media about the protest side was about the violence and destruction. That is just one of the examples of foolishness and negativity that came from these men and women that are well old enough that they should be behaving like adults, instead of like some spoiled white kids that lack discipline and usefulness.

Another example of their negativity is that they not only overshadowed the voices of useful protesters, but they exalted the G20 heathens. I say that because many people out there are now thinking "These protesters are just a bunch of criminals, so why would I even look at their opinion. If that is the kind of criminals that are against the G20, the G20 are probably not that bad". If on the other hand, these spoiled kids behaved themselves, the media would have had a much harder time avoiding the voice of the useful protestors, and people would have seen that those that are speaking against the G20 have good reason to do so.

Another example of their negativity is that they destroyed many people's livelihood. Many stores were independently owned by people who are trying to make a living, and many probably trying to make sure their family is fed, nourished, clothed, protected and sheltered. And many of these store owners are struggling themselves and having a hard time to cope already, and if they are lucky enough to be paying for an insurance plan that actually covers the damage they recieved, it is unlikely the insurance will pay for their lost wages for lack of business during the time of repair. And maybe their rise in insurance rate after making such a big insurance claim is too much for them to handle and they lose their business. And if the store they destroyed was a franchise of a large corporation, many of the franchise owners are just people trying to make a living for them and their family, and some of them are also struggling to keep their business going.

Another negativity these people cause is towards every group that depends on government money to keep them alive and healthy, the poor who many of these spoiled brats pretend they are fighting for, and who the useful protesters are actually fighting for. Of course they are not responsible directly for the cuts that are done, that is the governments choice; but what they did was they gave the government incentive to cut something that they originally weren't planning to cut, at least not at that time. It is not only help to poor people, or access to pools and other free recreational or educational facilities in the communities that are cut, but those are the choices made often enough.

These people need some real Leaders, not these fools that think usefulness will come from vanity. As the Most High God, I and I Creator and Guide Teaches I and I.

----------------------------------------------------
Leadership does not mean domination. The world is always well supplied with people who wish to rule and dominate others.

The true leader is a different sort; he seeks effective activity which has a truly beneficient purpose. He inspires others to follow in his wake, and holding aloft the torch of wisdom, leads the way for society to realize its genuinely great aspirations.

The art of leadership is in the ability to make people want to work for you, while they are really under no obligation to do so. Leaders are people, who raise the standards by which they judge themselves and by which they are willing to be judged. The goal chosen, the objective selected, the requirements imposed, are not mainly for their followers alone.

They develop with consumate energy and devotion, their own skill and knowledge in order to reach the standard they themselves have set.

This whole-hearted acceptance of the demands imposed by even higher standards is the basis of all human progress. A love of higher quality, we must remember, is essential in a leader.

The true leader is one who realizes by faith that he is an instrument in the hands of God, and dedicates himself to be a guide and inspirer of the nobler sentiments and aspirations of the people.

He who would be a leader must pay the price in self-discipline and moral restraints. This details the correction and improvement of his personal character, the checking of passions and desires and an exemplary control of one's bodily needs and desires.

To be first in place, one must be first in merit as well.

He who has not learned to render prompt and willing service to others will find it difficult to win and keep the goodwill and cooperation of his subordinates.

A leader will kindle interest, teach, aid, correct and inspire. Those whom he leads will cooperate with him in maintaining discipline for the good of the group. He will instruct his followers in the goals towards which to strive, and create in them a sense of mutual effort for attaining the goal.
----------------------------------------------------

Messenger: Ras Yishai Sent: 8/19/2010 11:33:29 PM

Yes Jah..
Seen Iyah..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/22/2010 5:23:12 PM

They made the useful protestors look ridiculous, which gives more strength to babylon, in addition to damaging innocent bystander's business.

This shows what happens when men act without the Spirit and Counsel of the Most High.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I