Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4029&start_row=1

Glory to Jah

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/28/2010 3:13:02 PM

Greetings,

I was always wondering did Haile Selassie ever love Eritrea, he expressed his love for Eritrea in an irrigation speech, calling Eritreans ''our people'', i have also believed I have found my calling by this speech...

We trust that the Agricultural College at Alem Maya, which We inaugurated last January, and the Agricultural Technical School at Jimma, will greatly assist in the introduction of modern agricultural methods into Our country. The shortage of arable land for the production of foodstuffs for Our people in Eritrea has caused Us to initiate a study for the damming of the Zula River for irrigation purposes. This Study has now been completed and bids have been requested for the construction of the project. This under taking should prove of immense value to Our people in Eritrea, for in addition to providing employment for many of them, it will also, We hope, instruct them in the manifold benefits of co-operation and unity in holding property in common and working together for its development and utilisation.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/28/2010 3:42:04 PM

Greetings...

Young Lion, the I asks some far out questions sometimes, keep striving...

Of course His Majesty loves Eritrea, not to mention the whole of Iration, He is Earth's King...His Majesty is here on Earth for the benefit of everyOne. And, if you want to get particular about it, the I knows His Majesty strived for the betterment of Eritrea, a complicated issue, but still we know he wished for its permanent incorporation into the boundries of Ethiopia. His Majesty had a palace in Eritrea, he attended many functions in Eritirea, He rules Eritrea. His Majesty has endless Love Lij Ambessa, don't doubt it.

Selam

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/29/2010 2:13:16 PM

and pray tell, what is your "calling" for today ?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/2/2010 12:01:23 PM

Igazabhier yistllin,

My calling is still to study agriculture so I can help Eritrea be productive and organic about there crops (hopefully Ganja also) and help our with the irrigation of the many rivers in Eritrea. I need to secure my future, and this is what jah wants I to do. Doctore involves too much chemistry, i never liked chemistry, Time will tell how i do though.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I