Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4017&start_row=1

Mystical

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/20/2010 10:45:20 AM

Tena Yistilign,

The words people say around you have nothing at all to do with you, but has everything to do what your thinking. Example... i just got back from the probation courts hoping i passed my drug test, and i'm thinking I need to stop smoking just for the sake of my freedom, and a little girl says ''don't do it, promise me, pinky swear''. Some people say this is paranoia, but it fits so much in what i'm thinking. And i got this thing where people do what I do, example.. i'm walking down the street and i see this lady in front of me, suddenly all the guys in the street turn to look at her, then i cut off the enticingness of the situation then they stop and say, ''dont make us go the wrong way''. I call this very mystical, i dont see it as paranoia. If I had not looked at her that way they wouldn't look at her. Or even example I was in jail, and right when i'm thinking to use the restroom, someone comes and goes right when i'm thinking to go. This world is mystical, i could go on and on, but do all the I get my drift?

Who Jah bless, no one curse

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I