Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4009&start_row=1

What they think

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/15/2010 5:34:52 PM

Greetings,

I am here at Panera Bread and i was sharing with my father about what luciano said in his song ''Heaven Help Us All'', he says ''God help the black man with his back against the wall, Father help the white man, see his kingdom bout to fall''. He said to me, i'm sorry to say but i think these Jamaicans or Rastafarian have hatred towards white people. I tell him its a misconception because a real Rastafarian holds on to the teachings of Haile Selassie, when he said, ''until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanantly discredited and abondoned, everywhere is war'' So I encourage all Rastafarians to not hate the white man for his brutality during slavery days, this is a new time and we are equals. In this judgement there is no partality, so InI must try our best to see whites as our equals.

I myself made a mistake when i went back to Ethiopia, i saw a white man coming into the monastary i was at, and i was looking at him with a wicked look! As if saying what are u doing here? But he left when i was leaving so that made me think we are one, jus like Ziggy Marley say in the Spirit of music album, ''WE ARE ONEEEEEEEE, WE ARE ONEEEEEE, WE ARE ONEEEEE!

Jah Bless!

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/15/2010 5:42:27 PM

''wake up to the realization, that we are all of one nation''

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I