Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3991&start_row=1

psalm 68

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 7/8/2010 1:26:03 AM

Psalm 68vs4;Sing unto God,sing praises to his name:extol him that riddeth upon the heavens by his name JAH,and rejoice before him. vs31: Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God. vs32; Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/8/2010 9:57:28 AM

Yes i, Love dem yah Word Sound to mi heart, Jah Jah Know, but at the same time, no one shoulda haffe tell anyone fi sing unto Jah. singing is as natural to the human BEing as crowing in the morning is to the cock, and no one need fi tell the cock fi crow, him up inna di morning and say JAHHH to di world, yuh nah hear
Nothing and no one can give Joy like Jah and Jah Love, and when it hit your heart, hahaha , yuh a go sing, no matter what or where

When people need to be told fi sing unto Jah, it just shows lack of Jah Love inna dem heart

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 7/9/2010 12:25:04 AM

Greetings, InI am not telling anyone what to do as the I said it should come naturally to InI. I posted those vs's cause I get asked what the name JAH means and where it's at in the ible and about H.I.M. There is no lack of JAH love in InI's heart. Blessed.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/9/2010 12:57:43 PM

@ bredren aaron

I did a thread on this titled "EL Rastafari". In it I touched on something of sorts what you may be referring to. I have always called God Jah once I have come to know of Selassei I. But the name Jah I got from my Rastafarian brothers. They call God "Jah". Jah comes from the Hebrew word YAH. There is no letter "J" in the Hebrew alphabet. The letter "J" was invented and incorproated into the english Alphabet during the year 1500 by a monk. He was experimenting with the letter "I", and formed a hook on it making the letter "J".

But it get's even deeper. If one studies the origins of Yah, we will see that Yah was not on the scene prior to the name "EL". EL is of African origins. The name EL was worshiped by Hebrews as far back as when we were slaves in Egypt, and I have the historical proof of that. We as Hebrews called upon EL to save us from bondage. EL heard our cries and gave us Moses or Moshe.

Now as the story continues, as we research the name Yah, EL begins to decrease, and Yah comes on the scene usupring power from EL. Then Yah becomes the most high God. My interpretation of this is not as alegorical. The way I see it, is that white Jews did not want to admit that the true origins of Israel's God is African. Therefore the Jews made up lies about EL saying that he was the father of Baal. They also say that EL was evil, which is blasphemy!

However I call Selassie I "EL Rastafari". But often times I will say Jah out of habit. And what really get me, is how can people be so stupid as to believe that God is anything but African? The first people on this earth were Africans. When God came to earth in the flesh, he came as an African king of Ethiopia named Selassie I.

But that is just my 2 cents. If you want to reason further on this, you can check out my thread "EL Rastafari".

Isra-EL

Notice how the 3 archangels of God all end with the name EL.

Gabri-EL

Micha-EL

Rapah-EL

Also look at all the other angels of God all ending in EL

God in the flesh will be called emmanu-EL (meaning God with us). Selassie I is EL in the flesh. he is God with us.

Don't let the white Jew fool you.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/10/2010 7:45:10 AM

Blessed Sabbath, Jah Rastafari King Alpha Queen Omega

Mi know that still, bredren aaron. Mi jus a reason.
im not sure what mek the i think that what i said was against what the i said, but if there was something i said that made it seem that way, be assured, thats not the case.

Bless,bless
Rastafari

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 7/10/2010 1:21:40 PM

InI don't think that what the I said was against I. InI agree with what the I said. Where I live people think that I make up the name and passages pertaining to Sellasie I. InI overstand that some things can be misoverstood when you reason online instead of in person. Don't worry about a ting cause evey likkle ting will be alright. JAH BLESS Mi Bredren on this Sabbath.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I