Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=399&start_row=1

the importance of the mind?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: seeking Sent: 8/7/2004 5:34:32 AM

Greetings and much love to all ...

I am thinking ... and as I think I overstand that my mind is working ... although it comes through the physical form of the brain, there is something i refer to as mind ..

now here's the thing: how important is the mind in overstanding the reality which exists, as created by all who live on this planet?

and how important is the soul? does the soul even exist within RASTA? or is it the mind? what feels? the mind or the soul?

Love to all

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2004 11:00:36 AM

The best thing to know is that we feel. And that is all we know for sure.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: seeking Sent: 8/18/2004 10:04:21 AM

Yes Ark I

I overstand that I and I feel ... but do we really feel? what if all feeling was neutral? and that what we refer to as feeling, as the possession of the mind holding onto something sighted as a feeling ... how would the I describe feeling? would a dull ache somewhere in the region of the sternum be referred to as pain?

do I and I call pain?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/18/2004 11:07:03 AM

I think that our mind can change our perception of feeling to a certain degree, but I sight that feeling is a part of us, that we are born with it. It is not just something we develop as we grow and learn. We can develop ourselves to make certain changes in how we feel, but I don't think we can completely change our perception. But maybe we can.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: 1mind Sent: 8/21/2004 12:17:33 PM

Feeling is temporary but jah-soul is ForIver.

Jah-Mind is Soul-Mind & Jah-Soul is I.
The Moon's reflection on The Water is like the Reflection of Jah-Light In Rastamon Eyes.

When 1-man sees a Rasta Be a Good Man & do jah-works, what the Soul-mind sees is a mirror. Juss they are not Conscious to see it.

Jah Rastafari

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I