Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3983&start_row=1

Young Lion

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/1/2010 3:21:15 PM

Bless, might i ask the i something ?
Of course its none of i business, and yuh can tell i that, lol, but i was wondering, i have heard the i a few times, yuh a mention that yuh want to sing and be a musician, am i right? i think yuh also mention about having visions about this ?
what i was wondering is what are yuh doing to accomplish this

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/10/2010 12:57:00 PM

sorry to be so late to answer your post, i am just reading this. Yes when i was in jail in 2009 i asked Jah to show I what i was to become and he showed me on stage singing reggae music, similar to Bob marley. Then several months latter i had a dream i was singing but i was about to fall off of a cliff, i was looking like elephant man, singing dirty songs and not living right, so i was jumping up and down but i asked God to save me and i made it back on top, and the second half of the dream was me in america playing soccer and i had a wonderful son, and it forward to me in zion living as a monk. So i have gave up all my musical dreams from guidance through these dreams. Whats so funny is earlier this week i went to the roots record shop to buy an ethiopian hat and a luciano cd, they were showing elephant man on tv doing some crazy stuff on stage with some ladies, so i was thinking that could of been me, but i dont seek things like that, walk the Selassie I way.

Bless

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/12/2010 2:02:40 PM

greetings,

heres 1 song i recorded and posted on youtube, i just leave it to the professionals now..

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I