Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3970&start_row=1

Love believes all things?

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/25/2010 10:20:37 AM

In the bible, it mentions about love that it believes all things, where is the wisdom to know the difference? because not everything is true, so how are InI supposed to believe in a lie?

bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/25/2010 9:51:55 PM

Which part is the I referring to.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/26/2010 1:45:59 AM

Blessed Sabbath One and All, Rastafari I I I

Well, its no wonder the i nah overs what the Ible a say here, hope this will clear things up a bit, the i iditation can take it from there

I believe it is Corinthians yuh a speak about

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Selah
Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/26/2010 1:50:37 AM

lol, thats what yuh call misrepresenting Love

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/26/2010 12:08:42 PM

i'm talking about when it says Love (charity) believeth all things, so is that saying u talking with someone, you believe every word they say?

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/28/2010 8:17:18 AM

Alright then, see it your way

Messenger: Danel Sent: 6/30/2010 6:16:50 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

The passage is referring to beleives everything that is contained in the written word of God.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/30/2010 8:42:02 PM

Well, im not really sure why yuh say that to i, as i m not the one wondering about the passage, but since the i address yur words to i, i will say, i dont really agree, thats not wht its referring to, mi cyaan even really sight what there is to wonder about
It is very clear that the passage is speaking about Charity

so what is Charity, simply, it is the act of showing Love

So when it say charity Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things, all it is saying, as simply as i can put it,is... Yuh fe show Love regardless of who what where or when

thats how i sight it

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/30/2010 11:31:02 PM

---------------
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
---------------

I can see why somebody might wonder what exactly that scripture means. The message I recieved was the same as what Fikre Jahnhoi said. I will see if I can explain it.

If the I think about it in terms of Faith, Believeth all things and Hopeth all things are tied together by Faith. It is about having Faith in Haile Selassie I for all things. Believeth and have Faith in Selassie I for all things. Hope with Faith in Selassie I for all things.

Beareth all things and Endureth all things, are also two parts of the same. Through Faith in the Selassie I, I and I will Bear everything that Selassie I puts on I and I to Bear, and I and I will Indureth the burden through Faith in the Most High, which will bring the Strength necessary to Bear and Indure it.

Selassie I is Love, so I and I must be Love, without Love, there is no Faith. I and I must Love and Learn from the One I and I have Faith in, and follow the example of the One I and I have Faith in, otherwise, the Faith is only proclaimed but not True. If a person has Faith in Haile Selassie I, then they must also have Faith that Gods ways is the Right way, and should Learn to Trod the same way. Haile Selassie I who shows Love in all things because nothing can change RasTafarI Trod.

And to Sight it more, chant this Psalm

Psalms 27
[1] Haile Selassie I is I light and I salvation; whom shall I fear? Haile Selassie I is the strength of I life; of whom shall I be afraid?
[2] When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon I to eat up I flesh, they stumbled and fell.
[3] Though an host should encamp against I, I heart shall not fear: though war should rise against I, in this will I be confident.
[4] One thing have I desired of Haile Selassie I, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of RasTafarI all the days of I life, to behold the beauty of Selassie I, and to inquire in his temple.
[5] For in the time of trouble he shall hide I in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide I; he shall set I up upon a rock.
[6] And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about I: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto RasTafarI.
[7] Hear, Selassie I, when I cry with I voice: have mercy also upon I, and answer I.
[8] When thou saidst, Seek ye I face; I heart said unto thee, Thy face, RasTafarI, will I seek.
[9] Hide not thy face far from I; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been I help; leave I not, neither forsake I, O God of I salvation.
[10] When I father and I mother forsake I, then Haile Selassie I will take I up.
[11] Teach I thy way, O Selassie I, and lead I in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
[12] Deliver I not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against I, and such as breathe out cruelty.
[13] I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of RasTafarI in the land of the living.
[14] Wait on Haile Selassie I: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on RasTafarI.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/1/2010 2:00:03 PM

powerful words
bless

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I