Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3957&start_row=11

Cup Ball

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/10/2010 11:09:05 PM

Why do the Freemasons have need for such secrecy about their beliefs and organization? Christ was very open about His Message.
John Ch 18:20

-----------------------------------
[20] Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.
[21] Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said.
[22] And when he had thus spoken, one of the officers which stood by struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, Answerest thou the high priest so?
[23] Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me?
----------------------------------

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/10/2010 11:10:54 PM

I thought this part of the book The Carry-Beyond: St. Lucia Uncovered by Hon. Prophet Wishborn Sanctify is interesting:

---------------------------
For Instance, if one was to take a US $1 note, on the back the pyramid is quite visible, with the all seeing eye of Horus at the head. Around the pyramid are the words Annuit Coeptis, Novus Ordo Seclorum, which means The New World Order. This order is controlled and managed by the order of the Freemasons, the 13 families. Now some may not know what is a secret society, so lets touch upon it. What is a secret society? To be succinct, a group of individuals desperate at enslaving everyone physically and mentally, physically being economically (since it can no longer be done by military or man power), and mentally by teaching them out of themselves, and controlling the world. They have set up a system where by if one is not registered or enslaved (not by shackles) will suffer and die, whether by starvation and sickness or blatant death. And because many of us are striving to survive, the one dying may be right in our midst and we may not even realize. Their system is currently in process and many of us already registered without even knowing it, whereas some of us do. If one is already in the system and seem to be fine, should we bother to get out? The Black Christ said, leave everything behind and follow me! This doesn’t mean to get up and follow him naked, but to make him your main priority and not the materialism world. Seek first the kingdom of God, and everything will be added.
-----------------------

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I