Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=394&start_row=1

112th earthday -celebration

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ijah Sent: 7/23/2004 4:18:20 AM

Greetings to JAHpeople,

InI would like to wish you all a very delighted and uplifting celebration of the 112th anniversary of InI Glorious and Majestic King,Emperor of Ithiopia,His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafari!!!!!!!
Come we go chant them down,with drums,harps,all kinda musi=cal instruments,let His name be exalted above all others.For in this iwa,and from the beginnung,it is JAH alone,that is worthy to be praised....So let us all mek a joyfull noise unto HIM..JAAAAAH!!!!!!!
Lets forget all the wickedness of todays world today,and be lifted up through the Powers and Inspiration that abides roundabout the Court of JAH SELASSIE I LIVES

dwell in Love,Peace,and Inity RasTafari guides

JAH BLESS

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/23/2004 8:55:46 AM

Jah Jah Blessings to RasTafarI people celebrating with the King of all Kings, Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I.

I and I chanting will join as One Sound, filling the earth and all other places with Jah Word. Selassie I live.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/23/2004 10:15:20 AM

ras tafari...!!

one love to all the children of the MOST high GOD JAH gaving thanks and praise throw INI works,ever breathing every shore SELaSSIe.THE FRIST.

six strings struming praise to the KING OF KING LORD OF LORDS

e.s

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 7/26/2004 12:31:54 AM

Blessed EARTHLIGHT!!! RasTafarI living and reigning in the hearts of InI STILL :) JAH JAH just keeps living on and on...
Pray all the I's had a blessed Earthlight whether it was spent in meditation at the gates or chanting fire at a binghi. Blessed Love

Messenger: Zion Child Sent: 7/26/2004 9:31:52 PM

Jah Rastafari,

InI give thanks for life and strength. Hail to the King of all Kings, the I-ncient of Days... I give thanks for being able to celebrate Selassie I's earthstrong. There was a small i-libration at Sweet Fingers, a Jamaican eatery in Sacramento, Ca. Two bands chanting ises, came forward from various places.

Give thanks...

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I