Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=390&start_row=1

we are not terrorist

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/17/2004 10:23:45 PM

ONe big shot out to all the DREADS out there at Oceanside Ca and to all that came done to the belly of the beast..you no that they can't stop JAH movement...also i would like to say one love to the Rainbow Country store out there in Encinitas.And to those people how say that we are terrosist,i like to say ,peace love and posterity...WITH a BIG FIRE BURNIG

one love

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 7/18/2004 3:35:28 AM

Greetings Iyah

Hehe.. this reminds me on an article in the german RastafarI Communication Wise Newspaper.
Two Idren from Great Britain wanted to fly down to Spain.
One of them was a Dread with a turban on his head and a Selassie I T-shirt. The stewardess thought he was a taliban and that was Osama Binladen on his Shirt... then the Police pushed them out of the plane.

Damn fools!

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/18/2004 12:58:33 PM

People are so afraid of what's on the outside in these times. When the real enemy is building up inside of them. And this fear of others is part of the same enemy within. The devil called satan, coming to bring hate between ones and ones.

RasTafarI people must resist such things, and not walk in the manner of the nations round about I and I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I