Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3870&start_row=1

Seeking Advise

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: a humbling youth Sent: 2/26/2010 1:02:49 AM

I'm a young Ras re-introducing myself to the right way of life the way HIM instuct us to live I'm reaching out because it's hard to find information to trust evrybody have their version but I feel this site is different I know that I'm not living how I suppose too but I'm trying hard even standing alone because I have noone to reason with or anyone to show support except HIM is there anyone who can give some advice to help me become better to live right and to help bring my people into JAH light???

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/27/2010 2:28:44 PM

The best thing to do is Reason. The I will Learn from different Ones because everyOne has something they can Teach. The I will have to filter what people say to get the Truth.

Here are some Reasonings I made before.

Livity

Perfect Livity

Fire is Good

Messenger: a humbling youth Sent: 3/1/2010 2:23:04 AM

Greetings

Give thanks Ark I for the links I was wondering if the I had more links to increase knowledge

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/1/2010 10:42:07 AM

If the I goes to the itations drop-down box at the top of the screen, and click "Other Itations...", the I will see a long list of Reasonings on various subjects.

Messenger: a humbling youth Sent: 3/2/2010 2:18:10 AM

Greetings ArkI

Give thanks!

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I