Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3865&start_row=1

Rasta and 5 Percenters came true

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jay678 Sent: 2/21/2010 8:51:29 AM

Before I went on-air in 2009, I became deeply involved in studying the Nation of Islam and Rastafari. After living in south Florida, I started wearing a black leather cap and Bob Marley. It looked stupid on a young white kid. I went to black groups in Detroit telling them that Farrakhan and Rasta were correct. They are like babylon and go to church to seek material things instead of knowledge. They thought I was crazy, but I assured them black people were involved in the Bible. They have been fed propaganda and view black authorities in the Bible as heretical. For two years I studied math and quantum physics very intensely. Then the Kabbalah struck me and brought everything to order. I learned about Jah and the hidden god Ain Soph. I always reached out to black people on the streets who were homeless. I usually ended up hanging out with drug dealers. I went on-air in Detroit and discussed the 5 Percenters of the Nation of Islam and Rasta. I played soul, reggae and rap. The churches started supporting my station and I got huge ratings. I began buying food for the homeless people in the ghettoes. Mr.Whiteman did not like my black nationalism. I am now living in a home helping mentally ill people and I have no money. I remain humble because black people are chosen by God and these stupid Detroit people are threatened by me and are trying to put me on trial. Black people are the most important biblical figures and I still send them that message. Jah Bless

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/21/2010 9:49:25 AM

Jay,

RasTafarI is Black Liberation, Black Ipremacy, but there are still differences between Rasta and NOI.

Read this Reasoning:

The vain imagination of Elijah Muhammad

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 2/22/2010 11:00:47 AM

Ahoy Jay! it is blessed to hear you say that as a white man. Im a black Rasta woman and have been ina Zion I since creation. it is humbleness of white people that is important when they come ina RastafarI livity. some try to downplay the significance of the truth that is Black Supremacy but they can't fool the true Rastas because it is the only truth! continue passing on the message. bless.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 2/23/2010 9:33:29 AM

Blessed Heart of Love to all!

I agree, Roots.
The true Rastas know that out of the black race came all races. some white people have accepted that light (truth) and are forwadding Rastafari just fine.they know who the true God is.
They over that Rastas are not planning any world domination or anything.we know the truth and accept it as is.when we say black supremacy then they get vexed like they think that its like white supremacy.
we won't go around killing white people like they did us during the times of slavery.
it's not about the colour anyway,its about the works of man cause Jah is an international God. He doesn't stand for the Ethiopians only but HIM stand for the right of the people universally internationally.
as much as babylon may try to conceal the truth,it will never remain hidden. Christ did teach us that the lamp is meant to be on the stand so that it gives light unto the room.no stone left unturned. the good news has already been told.
be careful when reading too many tings in the name of 'broadening the mind' though. nuff tings may confuse one.
Rastafari stand alone.
Christ himself did say that one should take the narrow road cause if you take the broad road then nuff tings you will find on your way that wil lead one astray. you end up knowing a lot of theory and then what? write a book?
once you know Christ then you follow Him for he is the way, truth and light. you dont need anything else.
I keep sabbath,bow to the east 6am,6pm and noon everyday,am learning how to praise Jah the way Him teach-bible and hym way etc. dats all I need.not reggae ting-dats Jamaica and not Zion ting.
I dont need to know what babylon is up to cause there's nothing better that dem can give I. all I know is that Judgeman is upon dem for all the fornicators,sorcerers and satan followers are there pun.
there's nothing that dem can do to serve I so I put dem away and nah follow their propaganda though IM still rising.
I don't mean to put anyone down-its how I speak.why should I be uplifted and not uplift the next man?

Give thanks for our vision, salvation and defender.
Our triple-crowned God Jah Rastafari
3 in 1 1 in 3 that never disagree
dem stand for black redemption and for the right of the people
Holy Marcus Imanuel Selassie I Jah Rastafari

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I