Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3857&start_row=1

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/12/2010 10:50:26 AM

Who a di First born Son of Emperor Selassie I and Empress Menen I

Messenger: Kebra Tsyon Sent: 2/14/2010 5:24:32 AM

Amha Selassie I AKA Asfa Wossen Tafari

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/14/2010 11:15:33 AM

Inna i Iditations

Ephesians say
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.

John say
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

and he say
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

It was written in Acts
And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; (Prophet,Priest)
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

"shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven"

What is "in like" manner? He ascended.
So it say,You shall see Him when He ascends again

So Who is the First born who came to earth,born of the womb of a woman, who after trodding the "lower parts" of the earth for 38 yrs, then ascended into "heaven" ?
Did not 72 Nations come to see Him ascend into heaven ?
Yes, even babylon dem say, Ras Tafari "ascended" the throne of Ethiopia, BECOMING the Power of the Trinity.
Is not the throne of Ethiopia ,King David throne ?
Does not the throne of King David represent, Zion,"heaven" on earth ?

Mi read and them say, Speaking of the 72 nations, ,Many of those in attendance received lavish gifts in one instance, the Christian Emperor even sent a gold-encased Bible to an American bishop who had not attended the coronation, but who had dedicated a prayer to the Emperor on the day of the coronation

So that it would be fullfilled,
Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Christ is the First born of God, He is God

Selassie I JAH King Alpha Mama Omega Rastafari

inna i iditations

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2010 12:49:50 AM

I Sight what the I is saying.

That is an interesting Observation.

Here is something to add to it.
-------------------------------------
Revelations 5
[1] And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
[2] And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
[3] And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
[4] And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
[5] And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
[6] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
[7] And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
[8] And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
[9] And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

John rose up in the heavens, when he saw the things he saw
Revelations 4
[1] After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
[2] And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

In this scripture,
Revelations 5
[5] And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Instead of seeing that the Root of David prevailed, John is first told that the Lion of the tribe of Judah prevailed to open the book and loosed the seven seals thereof. I Sight that he was told of it because the beginning of the process happened on Earth, which began the instant Rise to the heavens (where John was), in the throne of God, at the Coronation of Haile Selassie I. Because of the instant Rise, John immediately saw the Lamb Haile Selassie I appear and take the book, and they said He was worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof.

Revelations 5
[7] And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
[8] And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
[9] And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

The one who overcomes(prevails) is granted to sit with Yeshua in His Throne, even as Yeshua also overcame and was set with his Father in His Throne.

Revelations 3
[21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelations 12
[5] And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Because God is One, Yeshua is God, Selassie I is God, One with no separation, and they sit on One Throne.

Fikre Jahnhoi, the I observation shows that it was at the Coronation that Selassie I opened the Book and loosed the Seals thereof and began the process of Revelation.

That is why, when Selassie I ascended to the throne, he took on the age old declaration of the King of Kings.

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I has Prevailed to Open the Book and Loose the Seals thereof. Itinual Praises unto the Most High God Haile Selassie I.

I give thanks for the I Sight.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 11/3/2010 4:30:04 AM

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I