Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3839&start_row=1

Star of David

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kalexgana@yahoo.com Sent: 2/1/2010 9:26:48 AM

Greetings all rastabrothers.Some say it is used by the freemasons.It's the hexagram.As iresearched in this link(www.satanism and symbols.com),i foundout david used one with seven points and not six.enlighten me.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2010 11:45:01 PM

That is funny that you would look a a satanist site to find out about the Star of David.

Some say that the star of David represents seven because of the six points and the seventh being the centre that unifies the points.

Whatever the case may be, it is not something I study, so I can't help the I with that.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/2/2010 8:21:06 AM

In the Key of Solomon and the Qu'ran, it talks about how Solomon was given powers to conjure spirits and could force them to do his will. I think this is where the occult connection comes in.

Don't worry about any kind of spiritual attack, JAH RasTafarI Haile Selassie I is much stronger than anything that exists.

Messenger: Kebra Tsyon Sent: 2/2/2010 12:41:21 PM

Greetings in the name of the KING of kings

In the Kebra Negast King Salomon has the power to submit the demons, so that them works for him. But it's JAH that allow him to do that so no occult powers, only the power of HIS MAJESTY.

You can find the star of Dawit (David) in many church in Ethiopia, the first that come in my mind is the church of Beta Maryam in Lalibela.
The star of Dawit with the cross in the middle it's also the simbol of the Salomonic Dynasty of wich HIM QADAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE is the fullfilment and seal, so JAH as nothing to do with satan and mason. Let they say what they say......

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/3/2010 2:46:38 PM

Kebra Tsyon,

Yes I only JAH gave Solomon his powers. JAH sent the Ark of the Covenant away from Israel to Ethiopia.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/3/2010 3:53:45 PM

H.I.M is the Star of David.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 2/3/2010 4:09:04 PM

The Star of David was the shape of the Sheild of Davids Army which is why it's called in Hebrew the Magen or Sheild David.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 2/5/2010 2:23:50 AM

greetings to one and all in the Hola Name of the I Majesty. I read somewhere dat the name David was actually three different names. something like dalet something something dalet. dalet meant triangle and da other word meant six point star. so the two 'dalets' meant two triangles. ultimately the name meaning six point star...

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/5/2010 8:17:13 AM

Here is something about the Star of David I read in Negus Mesih magaizine:

The symbol which the King used to make with His hands and which we continue to use (look at the image below), is a clear manifestation of the very truth that Judaism and Christianity are in HIM a past eternally present: the first is indicated by the Star of David, obtained through the outlines of that symbol, and the second indicated by the Triangle of the Trinity appearing on the forefront.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I