Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3807&start_row=1

What?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Terry Sent: 1/13/2010 2:37:27 PM

I've devoted a lot research effort into finding some truth about messages on this forum. The Boule in particular. I've talked to scholars, researchers, plowed through libraries, and different church and history experts. I've shown them your info and writings. Where does all this come from? Withour exception, people think it is conceived in hate and twisted concept of civilization as it developed and grew. There's nothing in your teachings here that can be proven under any manner. It seems to be a contorted theory that takes historical evidence and uses what it chooses and ignores the rest. What exactly are the teachings here intended? It's all a little bizare, like an Alice in Wonderland.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/13/2010 2:56:45 PM

Can you be more specific as to what messages you are referring to about the Boule?

And also, can you present counter-evidence?

Trying to prove something like the Illuminati or the Boule could challenging as it leads into the realm of conspiracy theory.

However,It is a fact that many Black leaders, such as W.E.B. Du Bois and others, were opposed to Marcus Garvey and the UNIA.

Read these speeches by Marcus Garvey:

Eight Negroes vs Marcus Garvey

Barefaced Colored Leader

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2010 3:30:12 PM

The main information on here about the Boule is this:
Secret Societies The Boule Part I

This was added here by a Sistren that no longer Reasons here, and I don't know what the source of the information is.

Messenger: tinari Sent: 1/13/2010 4:39:24 PM

It's very unfortunate that some people, just due to lack of understanding or comprehension are so quick to denounce an intellectual point and say such as 'Alice in Wonderland'. Please reconsider your present opinion.

I have read that list, and know about 20 people from the state I'm from, personally. I can attest that this list is correct and right on point. It is absolutely true. I was to be on that list, but I refused to toe the line. The white establishment wants people to be on the ready to go against another black person and their justice whenever they say so. That is fact. I have personally tangled with several of these people and they are no longer in office, due to various reasons.

Why would it have to be 'proved'? If it's a 'secret society' how 'provable' would it be? Why should it be? It just is. And it's not going to go away. Be aware of these people on the list and if you respect yourself and your race, your humanity and justice, then don't do business with them or work with them. Your spirit will be destroyed by the 'slave masters'. The people that I know on the list are soul-less. But they think they are right because they are rewarded with money and prestige. The regular people look up to them and give them respect.

I've had to change my career and only because of my faith and destiny, I have survived with my life. In my independent work, I am doing just as I want to, and I help the people I want to, and the white establishment remains very hateful towards me. Remember, most white people are racists and the white people that say they are not racists will pretend to be on your side and give you sympathy if you look like a victim, but as soon as they can see you fight back effectively, they will turn on you and try to help the injustice get done to you.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/21/2010 8:52:42 PM

Ras Sistren Khamyl,

This Terry person was questioning the article on secret societies the boule that the I posted. I didn't agree with everything the article said, but it raised some interesting points.

I would be interested in hearing anything else the I has to say about the boule.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I