Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=380&start_row=1

ROL: Rastafari Internet Service Provider!! (no more AOL)

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 7/3/2004 10:59:32 PM

ROL >>> Rastafari Online- www.Rastafarionline.com-
has launched an Internet Service Provider!!! Yes I... Spread the word, no more giving InI $$$ to these baldhead corporations who are controlling InI. For more info please check this link: http://www.rastafarionline.com/files/ROLISP_FLYER1.pdf

For just $20/mo What InI do with the I money...

Beloved, $5 of the I ISP bill every month will go into T.R.U.S.T. (The Rastafari United Services Trust) which will be a tax-exempt investment unit, whose returns will support emergency relief and welfare services for the Rastafari faith family. Current accounts will be available at ROL Works forum of InI message board.

The remainder of the profit approximating $3 per month will be in a current account for the operating expenses of ROL working committees. Current priority: the Education commitee's International Rastafari Curriculum project.

InI give thanks heartily to Ras Tafari Almighty for the support of the Rasta family!

**Ark-I, please check it, the bredren Binghi Haiasi is making irie deals to ones who run their own websites.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/4/2004 9:25:26 PM

I give thanks for the information

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: rac_maxim Sent: 7/5/2004 2:12:38 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/5/2004 1:44:46 PM

The Sistren is not talking about rol.ru.

ROL stands for RastafarI Online

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 7/6/2004 2:48:51 AM

Give thanks Ark-I! And truly... I give thanks for the I's website coming from the root of the utmost blessed intentions... RasTafarI!

Blessed Love

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I