Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3795&start_row=11

Noah's 3 sons

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/4/2010 5:32:53 PM

Chp 10:1 the sons of Noah reference 1 says fathers of the races.

what reference R yuh referring to ?

mi a still wonda how this man hav three sons of three race, from de same mother

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 1/4/2010 7:45:31 PM

I haven't found anything about the mother or the wives from where they are from. I think that maybe we started as a mixed race since were all JAH's children.Also Shem's descendent's became the Semitic people and Semite means half. So maybe I think affa so many years bloodlines were spread out and became their own race? I dunno maybe to much I-didating.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 1/5/2010 10:36:26 AM

mi a still wonda how this man hav three sons of three race, from de same mother

beautiful word choise the bible is natural and i belive one mother can't have 3 different children unless they are from 3 different fathers.Stay natural

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 1/8/2010 1:41:50 AM

bless! da scripture is written in figures of speech ie metaphors, allegories and similes etc. a lot of da stories in da bible are fiction. I mean think about it, do you seriously think some of dem conversations in da bible happened as they did when da bible was written a long time even after Je-sus was born? in reference to da topic at hand, it just means Jah created all races.. still it doesn't mean dat we dwelled in da same area! 'Ifrika' fi black people those at home and abroad. selam.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 1/8/2010 6:55:07 AM

circustances have made us diffrent. If three brothers move away today in diffrent directions with three diffrent womans their outer looks would change after time too.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/11/2010 5:41:45 AM

Ark I, Mi have nothin fe add to what the i said, the i said the Right.

RootsTafari, atleast the i art awake and not asleep at the wheel

Who believe in anything will fall for anything

Fire Burn belief

Bless Rastafari

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/20/2010 12:34:03 PM

Young lion "greetings

Noah had 3 sons Ham, Shem, Japheth...correct me if i'm wrong

Ham is the Afro man, through where christ shall come?

Shem is the Asian?( asian as in arab)

Japheth is white man with the wisdom of technology?

so if this is true, the white, arab and black were brothers

correct me if i'm wrong in this, because I feel i can grow spiritually on this knowledge

blessed love and prosperity"

According to the bible dictionary, and books written by Dr. Rudolph Windsor "Babylon to Timbuktu", Noah did infact have three sons. However there has ben some fallicy as to who the decendants are today. This is the knowledge that I acquired.

Ham-Afro man, but not the Negros

shem-Negro (seed of abraham) also the arab because he is the seed of Abraham as well.

Japeth-The white man.

Pretty simple right? But here is where it gets rather tricky. Not all whites are the seed of Japeth. Keep in mind that Essau was white, and from the seed of Issac and Rebecca. Essau would father A white race called Edomites. Therefore the Edomites are indeed Shemites, because their forefather can be traced to Abraham, back to Shem. Any other white person who is not an Edomite, is from the seed of Japeth. That is why the war has existed till this day. The Edomites want to regain their bithright that they sold years ago for a lump of bread. This is why the Edomite will never tell you that he is not of the seed of Jacob, because he know that the promise is only to Jacob. Therefore he cloaks himnself as Jacob, and tell the true seed of Israel that they are negros, or not valid Jews. They even go as far as altering the return law for Jews, to keep out blacks who claim they are Jews. This is why the royal family in England claim to be decendants of Abraham and the Hebrews, but yet they never claim to be Jews. The reason for this is because one must be from the tribe of Judah to be a Jew. Judah was the fourth son of Jacob/Israel. No Edomite (the seed of Essau) was born from Jacob's loins. That would be a physical impossibility and a major contradiction.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/1/2012 10:04:35 AM

Here's a Bob Marley interview where he Reasons about Noah and his 3 sons.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/1/2012 3:30:18 PM

I'm not suprised when we black people ar insulted by a christian since christianity came with dem who enlaved n colonised I n I black people. One of d insults to black people is dat we were cursed. Our felow black people were brainwashed into believin dat de bible is a word of Jah, so dat dey don't question dis insults claimed to b from d bible. What is suprisin is to get dis insult from a rasta. How can a rasta spread dis brainwashin insult to black people. I a black man ina Africa I'm neither a descendant of any of Noah sons, grandsons nor a descendant of Noah himself. I n I black people ar not cursed. Our forefathers ar not from d land of Noah. Dey were black like we. So if der was a flood in Noah s' land does it mean even d whole of Africa was flooded? No idon't tink so. Only a mentaly enlaved black n non black can belive dat we ar a cursed race. It seems like de teachings of Garvey is bein replaced by christianity n slavemasters teachings in some rastas livity. Dats why dem spread anti black teachings. Blessed love.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/24/2013 11:59:33 AM

Let Rastafari be praised Intinually.
I and I nuh racist but,I come to take what is rightfully mine.It seems when it come to the roots of I and I some people just talk as if its nothing at all.
First of all,no woman can give birth to different races,thus all the seeds of Abraham are black.
Japhet is black,but due to environmental facts,they became white.His seed moved to Europe and because of the climatic conditions of Europe they lived in caves for generations,as a result they became white,and note,they aint Abraham's seed.
Secondly,Ham settled in Africa/Ethiopia and Shem in Arabia.If Ras Kanjas was here,I think him would agree with I.Canaan,the son of Ham was cursed and became a servant of his brother in his land.So the land of Canaan which Haile Selassie promised to Israel is I and I Incient land of milk and honey,Ithiopia/Africa and they indeed inherit the land.
The children of Israel also intermarry with the Caananites,Egyptians and overall they became one nation in the motherland.
I and I the black Africans are the roots of those Incients.Remember,Abraham was told by Selassie I that his seed would be enslaved for 400yrs,and dat did happen to I and I.He was told the borders of the land of his seed would be from the rivers of Egypt to Euphrates.Moses married an Ithiopian,Judah married Canaanite,Joseph married an Egyptian,note these are African women who bore Hebrew children in Africa,thus made us one as Amos 9 declare.
My fellow people,the black race is the lost tribes of Israel still to find ourselves.
I agree with Blackheart,our history is more Incient than the bible,but still the land was later given to Abraham,where I and I stem from.
Haile I Selassie I is Israel in Ithiopia

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I