Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3795&start_row=21

Noah's 3 sons

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/24/2013 12:21:03 PM

Fikre Jahnhoi
Blackheart

= - two righteous brothers.

BLACK people especially need to come out of this 'Literal' interpretation of the bible enslavement. As a RASTA, I would have to totally and unapologetically BUN the idea of a curse placed upon black people for eternity from GOD. And why? We are told the HAMMITES are cursed beacause Ham saw his Father acting drunk and disorderly, so GOD punishes people for this?

Come out of that whole concept please. Just as I can give you many bible texts undermining and denouncing women, There are texts which do the same to black people / africans.

The whole storry of a curse was used to justify Hebrew invasion of Canaan. Simple as.

Please don't look to the bible as a strict HISTORICAL text. We know where caucasian arab, mongoloid and africans come from. This has been proven time and time again with everything from modern science to ancient carvings and inscriptions.

Even HIM stated when asked by an interviewer if he "comes from the lineage of King David and King Solomon of Biblical times" that his lineage goes much much much further than that. Seek Knowledge

LAVA

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I